v’s lists 2018 :)

i have booked a hotel to stay overnight in edinburgh on 22nd december to go to the christmas market :)

i actually should mention in my first post that christmas day in my house will actually be on christmas eve! :) to give DD a chance to play with her stuff and chill out before she goes to her dad’s in the afternoon of actual christmas day :) so we will be in edinburgh on ‘christmas eve’ which i think will be magical 💫

got my niece a shopkins l’il secrets and a pink scruff-a-luv :)

and DD am LOL bunny biggie pet and the pop-up store playset :)

picked up my niece’s present today - that ridiculous poopsie slime unicorn :haha: i got it in the argos 3 for 2 with my mum - she got DD a smart sketcher and my niece a baby alive doll so we saved £50 :)

also picked up a reduced num noms set from argos, LOL pillow you can hide stuff in and a polly pocket frame from sainsburys in the 2 for £15

not going to have much left to buy when my vouchers come :rofl:

picked up my niece’s present today - that ridiculous poopsie slime unicorn :haha: i got it in the argos 3 for 2 with my mum - she got DD a smart sketcher and my niece a baby alive doll so we saved £50 :)

also picked up a reduced num noms set from argos, LOL pillow you can hide stuff in and a polly pocket frame from sainsburys in the 2 for £15

not going to have much left to buy when my vouchers come :rofl:

You're very organised! I'm sure you'll manage to find something else to buy when your vouchers arrive!! 😂😂

my vouchers came! :happydance:

i got DD a b toys jewellery set and a game (once upon a time brain box) :) toying whether to do a disney store order just now online or wait until i go to the actual shop! can’t decide!

i am so organised! :haha: i got my niece and DD a waffle doggy from smyths, one secret santa present is sorted, i picked up a few reduced things in sainsburys (a crayola airbrush set and a sequin craft set for DD)

all of DD’s books from santa have been ordered too :) think i will try and get everything out for a stash pic soon :)

Very organised..... i haven't started on anyone elses presents yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->