V’s christmas lists 2019 :)

babyv13

Reaction score
pretty sure i never keep up with these journals but still, it’s a good way for me to keep track of what i’ve got and what i still need to get! :)

we will be at center parcs for winter wonderland on the 1st december with my parents, sister and BIL and my niece and nephew :D the girls can get their smiggle advent calendars in the morning then we’ve got a pony ride and santa booked :)

DD is 6 on NYE so i buy and then split between birthday and christmas. this year for her birthday her main present is hopefully going to be a wee trip away with me and OH though and we’ll just take a few small presents for her to open. she doesn’t really play with toys and loves arts and crafts, books and writing, anything girly. i usually spend a fortune at christmas and start buying in august and don’t know how to stop but i was diagnosed with ADHD last year and am on medication now so my impulsive buying has plummeted which has been amazing :haha:

so far have planned:

FOR DD
vivienne westwood LPBD book ✅
coco chanel LPBD book ✅
story writing book ✅
comic writing book ✅
how to be a fashion designer book ✅
you choose your dreams book ✅
bo peep costume ✅
LOL monopoly ✅
nintendo cats and dogs ✅
wigglesbottom primary books ✅
buzz lightyear operation ✅
cardboard crafts book ✅
humpty dumpty’s wall game ✅
project mc2 journal ✅
smiggle stuff (got TONS in the sale!) ✅
cool maker sew n style ✅
makeup ✅
kids bop concert tickets
LOL glitter factory ✅
bananagrams ✅
melissa and doug quilt maker ✅
polymer clay set ✅

NIECE (4)
her birthday is on christmas day :haha:
smiggle stuff ✅
rainbow drawers for her crafts
make up and hair accessories ✅

NEPHEW (1)
book ✅
chick stacking toy ✅

NEPHEW (<1)
book ✅
rainbow stacking toy ✅

NIECEx3 (5&7)
smiggle stuff ✅

NEPHEWx2 (10)
playstation voucher

MUM AND STEPDAD
spa voucher

DAD AND STEPMUM ✅
we’ve booked an escape room and dinner at their favourite restaurant for a nice family day out with them and my sister :)

MIL AND FIL
???

FAMILY SECRET SANTA
male cousin (24) ???
my sister (28) morphe eye palette ✅
cousin’s DD (5) - smiggle stuff ✅

Last edited:
thanks bev! :)

got some more stuff today:

smiggle journal and colour changing pens for 4x nieces and my cousin’s wee girl.

feel quite accomplished :haha:

got some more stuff today :)

* eyeshadow, blush, highlighter palettes, lipsticks, makeup brushes, makeup bag, bows and hairbands for my niece
* eyeshadow, blush, highlighter palettes, lipsticks, makeup brushes, makeup bag for DD
* 10 books for DD
* morphe eyeshadow palette for my sister

feeling quite close to being done :D

have no idea what to get my two nephews who are under 1 - i have no idea now what babies get for christmas :haha:

It's always difficult to buy for babies isn't it! Maybe a small toy that they could play with when they're a few months older :)

today’s purchases :)

for DD: LOL glitter factory, bananagrams, humpty dumpty’s wall game, melissa & doug quilting kit thing, baby shark sound cube, polymer clay kit, cool maker sew n style

for nephew: charlie chick book (his name is charlie) plan toys chick stagier/sorter thing

for nephew: rainbow book, grimms rainbow matryoshka toy

i am SO almost done! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"