Vaccine schedule protocols

mom2pne

Reaction score
I live in Janesville, Wisconsin, USA. Because my son has health issues and is a group home with other adults who have various types of needs he can get his first dose tomorrow. Even many of those older than 65 that I know still cannot get it and they have health issues. They have vaccinated the medical, police, fire, and teaching professionals here, but they are missing the elderly.

I know the scheduling is very confusing and they do not really have a set timeframe of when people will be able to get vaccinated. I would just like it to happen sooner. If we still do not have the parents and kids all vaccinated that wish to be or can, how long will this pandemic last.

I have been saying that I will in the line for one as soon as it is available. My oldest son has asthma, my second son who is the group home has congenital heart disease and is in heart failure, and one of my twins has an autoimmune disease. So I would like to be vaccinated for them. Plus, in Fall I will be doing my student teaching semester and working with children about 5 days a week and some of those children may have health issues.

How is it going with getting people vaccinated where you are? Have you or do you know people that are vaccinated?

Here in the U.K. priority went to those in care homes , NHS staff and carers .

We are now vaccinating those with health issues and the over 70s I think ? Not too sure were it’s upto now .

I know a few people who have had the vaccine and thankfully no major issues !

I’m not too sure what’s going on with our teachers if they are all going to have it before they allow schools to re open again ? Someone people correct me if anything in my post is wrong !

It’s just a crazy crazy time and I hope one that won’t be repeated for years !

Hope your son is ok after he has the vaccine !

Our schools have been opened here, but we were given a choice of having our kids do virtual learning. That is what I chose for my kids. The university I go to has been doing virtual learning since March.

I'm a carer for my partner and I have my 1at dose booked for Sunday 14th and not gonna lie im scared lol xx

Aww try not to worry , you will be fine ! My mum worried herself sick and she said it was over that quick she didn’t believe it ! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->