Vacuum Recommendation?

I had a hetty and i thought it was the bee's knees in my old house (mostly laminate)

But i just couldn't handle the carpets in my new house, i would hoover and the carpet would still look dirty. After using my dads OH's Dyson i invested in one of them. The best thing i ever bought, but a word of warning it will make you feel filthy when you see the amount of dirt coming out of the carpet after using a 'normal' hoover.

I still prefer my hetty for my kitchen floor though :)

We have a dyson multi floor and it's amazing. Theyre about 299.00 but we got ours for 110 when the website made a pricing error without realising

I work for the people that make Henry's and although I'm biased they really are one of the best. Came joint top with Miele in Which best buy.

They are all made in uk too, so you are buying a well made British item :thumbup:

We get ours for £50 staff sales, I'd arrange to send you one but I've used my allowance already this year! :(

Swear by my Dyson!

We have 2 Dysons lol. I keep 1 upstairs and 1 down. Both are upright and both work really well given 1 is 7 years old and the other about 10 years. The only thing they don't do are the dog hairs but I'm planning on getting one of the none-upright animal ones, when I faces spare £350 hanging around waiting to be spent lol.

I had a hetty and i thought it was the bee's knees in my old house (mostly laminate)

But i just couldn't handle the carpets in my new house, i would hoover and the carpet would still look dirty. After using my dads OH's Dyson i invested in one of them. The best thing i ever bought, but a word of warning it will make you feel filthy when you see the amount of dirt coming out of the carpet after using a 'normal' hoover.

I still prefer my hetty for my kitchen floor though :)

Thats the thing we have quite a thin tweed type loop pile carpet and hard flooring (the sparkly kind they have in housing assoc places), so the Henry is great for both of them. A couple I used to know had similar carpets to us and bought a Dyson and on their carpets it didn't really do anything special in my opinion. My ex's dad had a Dyson though and they had thick carpets and a dog, the Dyson was fab for them xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->