Vagina bubble?

phoenix322

Reaction score
Since I know there is no such thing as too much TMI on the board, LOL, I am going to ask this.
I was just standing in my kitchen and all of a sudden felt a vagina bubble ( not sure what else to call it LOL), and then felt really wet. I went to the bathroom to check right away, and there was a huge load of creamy CM. I am 5dpo so too early for testing. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

It was probably trapped air inside. I have this happen after sex sometimes where the air keeps his stuff inside of me and then all of a sudden I feel that bubble you're talking about and it all gushes out. Lol. I have it happen sometimes with CM, too.

I have this happen all the time during AF and a lot during O or whenever I have a lot of CM going on. Its just trapped air escaping lol

I'd say trapped air and cm just came out with it. I have to say though, "vagina bubble" is a hysterical term and I love it. "baby, my vagina blows bubbles!!!" Not really a great party trick, unless you're into that kind of thing, but definitely laughable between couples! lol

I think you have come up with a new term for all of us to use :).

I love it too!! :yipee: I get VBs right around ovulation. It sucks when your out in public though and you feel it coming and you have to walk around with wet underwear for the rest of the time :haha:

I love it too!! :yipee: I get VBs right around ovulation. It sucks when your out in public though and you feel it coming and you have to walk around with wet underwear for the rest of the time :haha:

You get an award for the first official use of the VB abbreviation in a sentence! Someone get this girl a prize!!!! Lol

As soon as I read "vagina bubble" I knew EXACTLY what you are referring to. And I seem to get it around ovulation time or before my period.

Great term.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love this! I knew exactly what you meant. I had loads today lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"