vagina/cervix pain and pressure 4 weeks

msq

Reaction score
I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow and I have almost constant pressure in my cervix and occasionally its a sharp pain that lasts awhile. I don't have any period like cramping or bleeding so that's good I guess. But the night before I started bleeding during my chemical pregnancy I had this pressure in my cervix so it has me really worried. Is anyone else experiencing this or did you experience this around 4 weeks? Was everything okay? I can't help but feel like I'm just going to have another chemical... :(

I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow and I have almost constant pressure in my cervix and occasionally its a sharp pain that lasts awhile. I don't have any period like cramping or bleeding so that's good I guess. But the night before I started bleeding during my chemical pregnancy I had this pressure in my cervix so it has me really worried. Is anyone else experiencing this or did you experience this around 4 weeks? Was everything okay? I can't help but feel like I'm just going to have another chemical... :(

I didn't want to read and run!! :flower: I think I did at first honestly. I'm not sure tho but I remember having weird pains and stuff... good luck to you and try not to worry about it hun :)
:hugs:

I've felt the pressure at different points. I think it's burrowing and growth. In my eyes it's better to feel something than nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->