Vaginal Gas....TMI......anyone else got it after giving birth? *UPDATED*

tiggerpony

Reaction score
Gas keeps escaping from my vagina - I feel like I need to pass wind out of my bum and suddenly it comes out my vagina - but with no noise and no smell.....does anyone else have this? Yet when I go on the loo it comes out my bum normally....what's going on? It's horrid. I am nearly 7 weeks PP and had a 4th degree tear.

UPDATED

Reason this is happening is because I have a hole in my rectum and my vagina wall which I am having surgery for on Friday to repair..........please pray for me guys I'm scared! The recovery time I am told is LONG from this op :(

I havent personally experienced this, but after reading a few of your other posts, do you think it could be to do with your internal sutures not closing properly? or after childbirth we all experience a few weeks of feeling a little lax down there, could it just be (cant think of any delicate way to put it) a fanny fart?

It might be......now have a consultant appintment on friday morning. They think I have a internal fissula..........which needs surgery to repair. Joy.

God i had this really bad in hospital the night i had Isabella! Well all the ladies on the ward seemed to.. but i havent had it since so i would get checked out..

And Tbh things down below do change xxxx

Have been confirmed I do have a fissure :( that needs surgery to repair which I'm having this friday. More recovery time more pain and more staying in hopsital away from my hubby and LO - so peed off :(

Oh dear i am so sorry, but at least it is fixable and after a little while you will be all better, huge hugs for you xxxx when is your op x

Hang in there chick :) you be all well soon I went through the same thing and it sux!!!! I hope the op God all right for you and wishing you a speedy recovery

Im so sorry you've had such a rough time of it and i hope you heal as quick as possible. I was just wondering if you had any other signs regarding the hole, like pain or bleeding cause im not sure if im experiencing the same as i suffer with the vaginal gas and i still have some discomfort up inside 8 months on, also sorry tmi but after a no2 i quite ofter get a bit of blood after:blush:

Hey guys I am writing from hospital! I had my "surgery" yesterday under ansethtic - but all the did was cut a stitch out of my rectum, they didn't sew the hole up...the reason they didnt is cos when they looked at it closely with camera its actully not one big hole but seer (about 6) tiny, tiny little ones in a row which they are saying they think will heal on their own in 3 months time! If they havnt, they will THEN operate and stitch them up. So a bit of good news...

lui246 - im afriad I was told if you have vaginal gas then it is very, very likely you do have a fistula like me. Yes I have blood comming out my bum after a poo but I think it's cos I have small internal piles and also I have blood coming out now cos they stuck a speculium up my bum yesterday to get the camera in (yes very sore today) ... have you notcied poo comming out of your vagina yet? at 6 weeks PP when I had dioreara I noticed poo seeping out of my vagina - thats when I realised vaginal gas after a baby this far on is NOT normal...... xxxxx

Thank you i guess i better book an appointment with my gp really not looking forward to it. I hope you heal well now and don't need any more surgery. God wont it feel great to one day feel normal after having a baby!!xx

:hugs: Hope all goes well for you and you heal quickly

Hi ladies

I am 8 months pp and been having vaginal wind too but no poop coming out the wrong end or blood. I am really worried I have a fistula too and I am awaiting an appointment with a urigynae. I also suffered a 4th degree tear. Id love to know if there are any women who have the wind but it turns out not to be a fistula???? I really don't want surgery as it took ages to heal after my tear!!

I have the vaginal gas going on, too. I had a 2nd degree tear and an episiotomy. I have my six week check up coming up - is this something I should definitely mention to my doctor then? Asides from the gas, I haven't noticed anything else.

I was too embarrassed about this and didn't realize others had this as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->