Vaginal pain/pressure after I walk or stand?

SierraJourney

Reaction score
So, I tried googling an answer but couldn't find the exact thing I'm looking for...

This happens a couple times a week, but I'll share yesterday's story..

I went for a walk with a friend... it was probably around a 45 minute walk with another 40 minutes of standing while watching our children play on the playground. By the end of the walk, my crotch is aching and it hurts to walk. The only thing that helps is sitting down, but then it hurts to.move and get back up and walk. It feels more like it's in the bones than the soft tissue down there, but that pain lasts for almost 2 days after I do something like that. If I have a pretty sedentary day, this never happens --only when I'm standing for a period or exercising (which admittedly, those walks are about the only exercise I get... ). Is this okay? It doesn't sound like normal round ligament pain, but does anyone know what it could be?

It sounds like baby is just putting pressure on a bad spot. Sometimes when the pelvis separates to allow baby to drop down, it can over-separate, causing pain and discomfort, especially when baby is sitting right on the problem area.

You can try kneeling on all fours and rocking back and forth, which will help baby change positions, which might give you a little relief. :hugs:

Maybe you are carrying really low? At the same time your hips and pelvic bones are widening.

I have the same pain but also have spd. My dh laughs at me cause when I get up I'm holding on to my croch and waddling :rofl:

This is my second baby and both I have carried really low, so that makes sense. I also do the crotch hold waddle! :rofl: Thanks for the help and tips ladies!

I get this too after I've been on my feet a lot, and I'm carrying him low. His head is right down in my pelvis

I'm going to a Christmas market in 3 weeks so it'll be walking around all day- I'm already antipating the pain!

Yup, I feel this way when I'm overdoing it, too. I have with all of my pregnancies, and I always overdo it. Those who are around me a lot are never surprised when I stop what I'm doing and wail, "Ohhhh, my vaginaaaa!!!" Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->