Vaginal pain

floborg

Reaction score
I've vaginal pain, mainly to the right side of the vagina.

I had it my last pregnancy that ended in a miscarriage in week 6.
So I am obviously scared that the pain has to do with another miscarriage.
My obgyn doesn't have an appointment until 11th February.
Last time I had the pain for about two weeks until I miscarried then the pain went away overnight.
So I don't know if the pain is normal or it indeed means another miscarriage may await us.

It's there all the time, just more or less and it can also hurt on the left side as well and other places in my vagina.

Also, I've been really dry lately down there and it's kind of burning down there.

Also it smells like fish after having sex and has for years and apparently that's not normal? I thought it was normal that sperm makes your vagina stink like that?

Sounds like a possible infection ? Would be worth a trip to out of hours docs as soon as possible to check you out .... a simply urine sample or swab should give you some answers I'm sure x

The weird thing it has only occurred the last two pregnancies. When I am not pregnant I don't have any issues with the pain or burning.
I just finished an antibiotic cure for sinus, ear and bronchitis infection that should of also taken care of a possible uvi or infection so I'm thinking it's not that? I was prescribed amoxicillin.

Sounds like bacterial vaginosis, it can be cured with anti biotics... And you might need a different one than you had been on. I would advise you to go to the doctors right away to get tested. Good luck.

Sounds like bacterial vaginosis, it can be cured with anti biotics... And you might need a different one than you had been on. I would advise you to go to the doctors right away to get tested. Good luck.

I'm thinking it may be that too. Unfortunately I can't go until 11th February. But I read online it poses no risk for the baby. Just so scared about the pain I had last pregnancy that ended in a miscarriage and now I've the same pain. And its always there more or less. Can it be a sign of miscarriage?/

What we don't get is why symptoms come when pregnant? And we are so worried about the pain downstairs being the start of a nisxarriage .

I mean it sounds like it's a coincidence you had this feeling during your miscarriage and I'm sorry for your loss. I think as long as you get it treated at some point you will likely be ok. I'm not sure where your from but can you go into a walk in clinic or the hospital just to get it treated ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->