Vaginal pressure at 5 weeks?

mummytobe_93

Reaction score
This is my third pregnancy 1 mc and have a nearly 1 year old daughter.
This pregnancy had been quite an emotional roller coaster been having a bit of brown spotting every now and again and now I'm getting vaginal pressure. Anyone else? I only got this much later on in my pregnancy last time.

Feel so confused. Just want to know whether it's going to end in MC or not :(

I'm having a lot of pressure in the lower part of my tummy. Hope these are just normal pregnancy symptoms for us. Baby dust

I have a lot of pressure in my groin too.... Like someone pushing from inside. Sometimes in the groin area btw my hip and lower abd/pelvic region some days left some days right!

I have been spotting too.... Nothing now!!!! Hope these are all positive signs for us!!!!!

I have a lot of pressure in my groin too.... Like someone pushing from inside. Sometimes in the groin area btw my hip and lower abd/pelvic region some days left some days right!

I have been spotting too.... Nothing now!!!! Hope these are all positive signs for us!!!!!

I've also been spotting. Scared to test afraid of test getting lighter indicating that there's a problem with the pregnancy

Sorry to hear that. My spotting has stopped now I think. I really think it could have been break through bleeding as I was due my period. It was never ever heavy literally hardly got on my underwear. How's your spotting been?

Don't bother doing any more tests no point worrying yourself! Xx

Sorry to hear that. My spotting has stopped now I think. I really think it could have been break through bleeding as I was due my period. It was never ever heavy literally hardly got on my underwear. How's your spotting been?

Don't bother doing any more tests no point worrying yourself! Xx

My spotting has now stopped. And my symptoms have gotten stronger. I think its because I'm on the depo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->