Valentine, I saw this and thought of you

another thing! they are car, dinosaurs and whatnot....where the hell do they get the guns from when they transform??! i can understand megatron he is a fricking gun and the decepticons are planes so again weapons kinda come attached. i'v never seen a articulated lorry when a massive cannon sticking out the side!

another thing! they are car, dinosaurs and whatnot....where the hell do they get the guns from when they transform??! i can understand megatron he is a fricking gun and the decepticons are planes so again weapons kinda come attached. i'v never seen a articulated lorry when a massive cannon sticking out the side!

:dohh: Their Robots.....:dohh: They are built it....:dohh:

yeah never really got the dinobot thing myself i mean a car a truck or a plane are handy disguises but transforming into 60 foot t rex aint that good a disguise
[youtube]2-aTbHsZJ9g[/youtube]

and as you can see here Optimus prime also questions the whole dinobot thing

Thought I'd bump this thread considering I had a mate on MSN who's over in the US at the mo banging on about how good it is.

Does look pretty amazing:-
https://stage6.divx.com/Internation...ideo/1244839/Transformers---Exclusive-Trailer

S.C>

i have to wait till till bloody August the 3rd to see it grrrr its not out till 27th of july over here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->