Valentines Babies, 2013!

wamommy

4 little monkeys!
Reaction score
Our wonderful group of mamas and their little Cupids has a new home in groups!

Let's keep the amazing conversation going :happydance:

Our Lovely Ladies So Far:

February 7
:blue:GlitterandBug

February 11
:pink:Kim2012 :crib:Welcome Brianna!! February 4, 2013 :crib:
Jades91

February 13
:pink:Blue_bear :crib: Welcome Matilda!! February 13, 2013 :crib:
:pink:Kellen :crib: Welcome Teagen!! February 5, 2013 :crib:
Ciabatta
Whattoexpect

February 14
:pink:Jo_Bean :crib: Welcome Olivia !! February 4, 2013 :crib:
:pink: :blue: DragonflyWing :crib: Welcome, Lilja and Gunnar!! December 19, 2012:crib:
:pink: helena :crib: Welcome, Kiara !! January 24, 2013 :crib:
:blue: wamommy :crib: Welcome Max !! February 4, 2013 :crib:
Cherrylee
:blue: nicole844
:pink: Midnight_Fairy
:crib: Welcome Jade!! February 11, 2013 :crib:

February 15
:blue:SierraJourney :crib: Welcome Camden!! February 10, 2013 :crib:

February 17
Edigirl82

February 19
:pink:Sleeping bubs

February 22
:pink:munchkinlove

tntrying22
Dani402 :crib: Welcome Nicholas!! February 11, 2013 :crib:
babynowplease
Rhitomtal

There are many others that have dropped by to say hello, and if you would like to be added to the list please let me know, I'd be happy to do it! :D

Yo homie ;D I think a front page with our names edd's and blie/pink/yellow would be nice if its not too mich work?!

Yo homie ;D I think a front page with our names edd's and blie/pink/yellow would be nice if its not too mich work?!

Not too much work at all! The problem is, I can't find everyone's due date! I tried going through to find the updated dates (from dating scans, etc) and got dizzy... lol.

Can everyone please remind me of your due date? I'm guessing we're all pretty dang close to February 14th, but I'll try to get it exact!

Thank you, Blue_bear, for making me feel less alone :haha:

hey all found you!!!

I will have an exact due date on friday as I have my scan I am a bit confused with the dates from MW as she said I am due 16th Feb which will make me 12wk 4days but when I saw her she wrote down 2days less so I am 12wk 2days lol but I have quite a big bump already and I think some movement (could be wishful thinking lol)

Hello new thread! :)

Well, I had my appointment this morning. I only gained ONE pound! hooray!! :) haha. Midwife says she wants to see me gain 10 more pounds by week 20, though! :)

I had a bit of a scare during my appointment because she couldn't find the baby's heartbeat on the doppler. She must have searched for 5 minutes or more. . .and nothing. She pushed harder, tried different angles, etc, but no heartbeat. FINALLY, after what seemed an eternity, she heard a tiny blip of it. She had to reposition and we finally heard it chugging away! Apparently little bean was sitting RIGHT next to a big artery of mine---so all you could hear was my heartbeat intermixed with it's little beat! I guess it just wanted to be extra close to mommy today. :)

The doctor gave us the clear to tell anyone and everyone---said my chances of having a healthy pregnancy are really really high. :) So, I spilled the beans to my coworkers---and everyone is really excited---and at least 2 of them said they noticed the "bump" already but didn't want to say anything until I did! ha! I feel SO much better about everything now that we heard baby's heartbeat again! I'm just elated today!!!!! :) :) :)

My EDD is February 15th. :)

Hello my lovelies xxx

My due date is actually Feb 14th :D confirmed at 12w scan :happydance:

Love the new home!

Hey ladies! Sorry, I was a bit rubbish at keeping up to date with the other thread but nice to see this shiny new one :thumbup:

My EDD is 8th Feb but finally having my official 12 week dating scan tmrw so will prob go with that EDD as that'll be what everything else will be based on I guess!

Hope all is well with everyone? x

Hi Ladies,
I hope you have room for one more :flower:

I have been following along for a while and would love to connect with some other moms to be!

This is my first pregnancy after about 2 years of TTC and after going the fertility route finally got my BFP!!

I have been to my 12 wk scan and everything looks good. Can't wait till my anatomy scan on Sept 20 to find out if I need to buy pink or blue paint for the nursery!

EDD Feb 13th

:crib:

Hi Ladies,
I hope you have room for one more :flower:

I have been following along for a while and would love to connect with some other moms to be!

This is my first pregnancy after about 2 years of TTC and after going the fertility route finally got my BFP!!

I have been to my 12 wk scan and everything looks good. Can't wait till my anatomy scan on Sept 20 to find out if I need to buy pink or blue paint for the nursery!

EDD Feb 13th

:crib:

Welcome!!!! So happy for you---congratulations!! You'll find everyone here is just awesome---so jump right in! :) This is also my first pregnancy!

I have to run some errands, but I'll fix the list when I get back! The spacing is all messed up:haha:

I'm so glad everyone's jumping over to the new thread!!

Welcome, whattoexpect!

GlitterandBug, YAY for your scan tomorrow! I can't wait to hear all about it :D

SierraJourney, SO excited you got to hear the heart beat! What was it? I have an appointment tomorrow, and am super excited. My heart beats have been SUPER high this time, and even though people say it's a wives' tale, I'm thinking girl #3!

Speaking of gender, since none of us know what it is yet I'll assume we're all team yellow for now. I thought it might be fun to guess, though! Maybe put your guesses for the gender of your babies on the first page and then see how many are right?? (I'm SURE we can hit 50% accuracy :haha:)

Hello new thread! Sorry I've been missing for a while. I'm on vacation in New York :)

My due date is Feb 14th.

I've been feeling the babies move a lot over the past week. I'm getting nudges, and what feels like flips lol. It's pretty awesome.

The morning sickness and fatigue have been so much better. Still need the Zofran, but i have almost no breakthrough nausea! I hardly feel pregnant.

Glad to see things are good with you Dragon :hugs:
I was wondering where you were. Is this your wedding reception?

I am guessing :pink: for me at the moment. A lot of the gender tests have said girl and the Chinese gender predictor :thumbup:

All being well at the scan today, we'll then be finding out the gender in 3 weeks and 5 days!! Didn't find out with DD so this is really exciting. I'm going back and fore between boy and girl - just don't know! With DD, I just KNEW she was a girl!

Just over 7 hours til my scan!!

Welcome, whattoexpect!

GlitterandBug, YAY for your scan tomorrow! I can't wait to hear all about it :D

SierraJourney, SO excited you got to hear the heart beat! What was it? I have an appointment tomorrow, and am super excited. My heart beats have been SUPER high this time, and even though people say it's a wives' tale, I'm thinking girl #3!

Speaking of gender, since none of us know what it is yet I'll assume we're all team yellow for now. I thought it might be fun to guess, though! Maybe put your guesses for the gender of your babies on the first page and then see how many are right?? (I'm SURE we can hit 50% accuracy :haha:)

It was 150 bpm. :) Please tell us how your appointment went!!! I can't wait to hear! :)

I think it's a great idea to guess gender! I'm guessing :pink: for me because my mom had 3 girls, 0 boys, and my sisters both have 1 girl, 0 boys. :) I'd love a little girl, but also think it'd be awesome to have the first boy in the family----so we'll see what happens!! :) DH would love a son, but also thinks a little daughter would be just precious! It'll be so exciting to see everyone's guesses and see the end results!

Dragon--that's so great that you are feeling the babies so much! I keep thinking I'm feeling mine here and there, but nothing "for sure" yet. My midwife said I should start feeling it for sure soon because I'm a smaller person, though! :)

Glitterbug--I'm so excited to hear how your scan goes---please post pictures!! :) It's crazy that you'll know the gender in a bit over 3 weeks! My midwife won't even scan me until 20 weeks!! :(

How soon will the rest of you find out? Maybe I'll have to get a private scan before 20 weeks just so I'll know earlier! :)

Huzzah for the new thread! Thanks for moving us over here!

My EDD is February 13th. We have our next appointment with the midwife a week from today. At 12 weeks I had gained a whole 2 pounds! Last night I went to put on my "fat" pants (ie they have never fit and I had to hold them up so as to keep them from falling) and I couldn't even button them! Thankfully DH was able to "loan" me a pair of his jean shorts and they fit just right. :dohh:

Kellen, I'm outgrowing my fatpants too! :(

Just got my maternity bra in the mail. Not sure how I feel about it. .. tons of support, but not a smooth finish under clothing. . . (It's one of the "hotmilk" ones that are supposed to be sexy. .. .it looked sexy in the pictures, but not so much on me! :( ) Might be too hard to return, so I might keep it as a nursing bra if it still will fit by that time. .. Any suggestions on good maternity bra stores/online retailers?

I haven't really looked into any nursing bras. I took the cheap and easy way out by going to Costco and buying a sports bra a size up from normal. It provides support and it is comfy! My midwife says I can even wear it to bed for support if need be, but would have to stop in the third trimester due to milk coming in. And it is stretchy so it grows with me!

Glad to see things are good with you Dragon :hugs:
I was wondering where you were. Is this your wedding reception?

I am guessing :pink: for me at the moment. A lot of the gender tests have said girl and the Chinese gender predictor :thumbup:

Yes, our reception was on Friday :) we've been having a nice relaxing time visiting with my family. Unfortunately, we're heading back home tomorrow. It's never long enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->