Valentines Babies, 2013!

I haven't really looked into any nursing bras. I took the cheap and easy way out by going to Costco and buying a sports bra a size up from normal. It provides support and it is comfy! My midwife says I can even wear it to bed for support if need be, but would have to stop in the third trimester due to milk coming in. And it is stretchy so it grows with me!

Ooo---good to know--I always wear a bra to bed! So, does that mean any type of bra would interfere with milk coming in, or just sports bras?

Hey ladies!

Scan went well this afternoon - moved me forward another day so due 7th Feb! 14 weeks tmrw! :happydance:

Does anyone know how to upload a pic from the iPad?

Hiya
Well I was lurking and posted once or twice on the other one!

Due 13th Feb, had scan at 12+2 all fab, baby no.2, am lucky as have a delicious 1 yr old (I say delicious as I spend a ridiculous amount of time eating her up with kisses and cuddles lol). OH wants a boy, I' d love o girl ut dont really mind!!

Anyone got a names yet???? We are really struggling! We knew when we met 7 yrs before we had her what we would name our daughter so really didn' t have to think for Lucia.... this time!!! ahhh!!!

Hey all I have had to buy a maternity bra already as I was a b cup now a ddcup lol scan on Fri wishing time would go faster!

Got some sad news my best friend should have been 9wks but she had a scan today and there was no heart beat she is going into hospital tomorrow

*waves* Can I join this group? I was in the other one - revised EDD now 17th Feb :) Here is my bean at 11w 5d :)

https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e220/magpigs/11w5dedit.jpg

Hey ladies!

Scan went well this afternoon - moved me forward another day so due 7th Feb! 14 weeks tmrw! :happydance:

Does anyone know how to upload a pic from the iPad?

I have the photobucket app and upload it through there, then use the [ img] link :thumbup:

Welcome back, edigirl and ciabatta! I'm glad things are going well so far, and beautiful scan pick, edi :D

GlitterandBug, I'm SO glad your scan went well!! I can't wait to see the pic :yipee: You must be so happy/relieved/excited! Also, FABULOUS new due date, since that's my Birthday, haha. I'm secretly hoping my little one makes a one-week-early appearance as the best birthday gift EVER.

Sleeping bubs, I'm so sorry about your friend :( It just isn't fair sometimes, is it? Makes me feel so very blessed.

I had another appointment this morning! They just took blood for the quad-screen, and then my ob came in and said, "we're having a slow day today, mind if we do your physical?" EEK!! I said sure, but REALLY didn't want a pap today :dohh: It ended up NOT being a pap, just an internal "feel up" and checking skin and bbs, etc. She did say something that made me SO happy in an uncomfortable and way-too-much-info kind of way. As she was doing my internal she said "Wow! For having two natural births your internal organs are remarkably well supported!" LOL! Were they supposed to be falling out by now or something? Yikes, but yay??
Baby's heart beat was 159, and uterus is already almost to my belly button. No wonder I look SO big (and I only gained 2 pounds? Feels like 20).

As for the bra situation... I have no idea. I only just recently found the bra of my dreams before this pregnancy, and it's too small now :( I bought a sports bra, and it's heaven, but it kind of makes a "mono-boob" that isn't super flattering in clothes.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Hi all! Me me me! feb 14. Cheers my dears xx

Hi all! Me me me! feb 14. Cheers my dears xx

Yikes, helena, I don't know how you weren't on the list already!! :dohh: I have you right here on my paper list with your due date and everything. I'm so sorry :blush:

Hormones! I swear I will leave one of my boys in the supermarket one day soon!?
Went shopping yesterday eve, no. 1 aim to get baby wipes. Spent €70 and no wipes.:dohh:

Hurray to the new home:flower:
Good to hear all the news about the scans

Been away anxiously thinking about the scan and didnt want to scare anybody with my crazy dreams:nope: .The scan went well .Sad that i couldnt go with DH due to work and the community centre only doing scans every Wednesday and my impatience to wait for a hospital appointment.Ended up going with DS (7yr) who enjoyed every moment and asked the sonographer why she had shown her arms legs and brain and not shown him the private bits so that he knows if he is having a lil bro or sister:happydance:
It was quite a magical and emortional moment finally saying hello to the life growing in me.

Attachments

• 9 Aug 2012 1251.jpg
    9 Aug 2012 1251.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3
DH wasn't with me either, it's a shame but he had to work too. We will just have to make sure thy can come or the 20 week one - that will seem extra magic for them!

Eating so much ice cream just now.

Gorgeous scans everyone!!

Well, yesterday was an interesting day at work for me. . .I kept smelling a fishy smell (I hate the smell of fish, and with pregnancy it's made me gag/nauseous everytime I smell it). Well, all day this fish smell wouldn't leave my office. Come to find out, it was the PAPER in my office that smells like fish! (I'm sure it really doesn't, but that's what my pregnancy nose is interpreting it like---weird, huh?!) So. . .this is going to be a long next 5 months gagging on fish-smell while I work. . . :(

Also, I'm pretty sure I felt baby for sure last night! Several times! It was like a soft popping feeling. . .and (sorry tmi) DH and I were dtd and I felt it pretty strongly! Like baby jumped or something! :haha: I'm assuming it didn't like all of the comotion! :haha: The same feelings kept keeping me up all night (along with cramping). Do you think this really is baby!?! I really hope it is!!

Last week when I was stuck on a conference call at work and bursting for a pee I am sure I felt baby. The reason my full bladder is relevant is that is the only time I have felt it so far and I'm sure it was because the full bladder made it more crowded in there. It was like little bubbles popping :cloud9:

I've been trying to feel it again since and nothing, but then I can't hold my pee for that long these days!

only trouble is, when you think you've felt it, you want to feel it again so badly. I lay on my back after I've woken up in the mornings poking and prodding until I can't wait to pee any longer and nothing :haha:

So jealous! I may, or may NOT have felt baby... I'm not sure! You'd think I'd feel it/recognize it earlier being #3, but I haven't! I think part of it is that I have SO much gas this time around (sorry tmi) that I can't differentiate between gas bubbles and baby :dohh:

helena, I'm sure it is the hormones! I've been forgetting SO many things lately. The other day I was about to pull the car out of the driveway and my 2-year-old screamed "DOOR DOOR" and I looked back and had left the sliding door on the van open. I'm a mess:haha:

Kim, I'm glad your scan went well! Too cute about your son. It's nice that he's old enough to sit through it and appreciate what he's seeing. So cool :)

Got scan in morning nevous and excited I too are feeling movements and seeing them c stomach move with a kick punch hoping it is anyway

So exciting you guys are feeling baby!!!!! I am not sure I have yet. Thought I had a while ago but nothing since. Wamommy I thought I would be feeling it early too, since this is also my number 3, but nope.
Hilarious you left the van door open! Hehe

Good job your son is clever enough to tell you to shut the door!! You taught him well. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->