Valentines Babies, 2013!

I bought frers but am waiting for tomorrow morning to use one of those, but I took another ic this afternoon and it still has a faint line! :) I hope it's okay that it's so faint, but I felt what I think might have been implantation cramping on 11 or 12dpo... so maybe I just implanted late.. ?

Well, today's tests looked the same as yesterday. The same faint line. Went to the doctor and they had a negative urine pregnancy test. They are running blood levels, so I should know that tomorrow sometime. I know these lines are real. I've taken 3 different types if tests and gotten lines. I'm just hoping it's really early still and that's why the dr didn't get a positive.... the waiting is killing me! Lol

Today's tests

Attachments

• 20150624_080155.jpg
    20150624_080155.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 20150624_080109.jpg
    20150624_080109.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 5
I can definitely see lines on those tests, especially the FRER! Fingers crossed, and I can't wait to hear what the Dr. results are. Keep us posted! It's very possible that you ovulated or implanted late. What fun it would be to welcome another baby!

I tore a tendon in my right elbow and I can't even lift my cell phone...ugh. I was doing plyo pushups, which probably wasn't too smart. DH said that it happened because tendons strengthen much slower than muscle, so in essence my stronger muscles could handle my workouts, but the tendon couldn't. :( Ah well... it's an excuse not to work out!

Thanks wamommy! I really appreciate your encouragement! I'm going to continue testing with the cheapies for a while since I have a lot. I'm hoping tomorrow's is darker! I'm incredibly bloated today, so I really hope there is a reason for it! Lol

Your elbow sounds soooo painful! I'm sorry you hurt it so badly--but I would welcome the excuse from working out, too. ;)

OMG you're pregnant! That is undeniably positive, Sierra :D

I am so excited for you!

Thank you so much!! I'm really excited too! I wish my blood work came back better, though. They wouldn't tell me a number, but instead said it was indescript and I'd have to get more blood drawn on Monday. I read online that drs say that when your levels are between 5 and 25 Miu , so I'm just assuming it was because my lecell are still low, but I'm a but bummed because I really wanted that confirmation of pregnancy.

Awww well, the tests don't lie and ill.just keep testing until my blood work shows positive! :) dang sensitive hpts! ;)

Sooooo excited! !

He is! He's still a bit shocked, but has been suggesting names for the baby already. :)

Congrats, Sierra! That is awesome.

Wamommy - My ankle and knee sympathize with your elbow. Remember when I stupidly dropped an ice pack on my ankle and broke it back in October? Well, it never really healed and it constantly swells up and turns nasty colors. I have a doctor's appointment on Monday to talk about options. I'm also going to be asking who and when I can have my IUD removed.

Teagen is down to only nursing in the mornings when she remembers. Right now she is missing DH terribly and wants morning cuddles and nursing because "I miss, Daddy." She has also taken to wearing his t-shirts to bed so she can "cuddle with Daddy all night."

This child is going to eat me out of house and home. She is on a super growth spurt. At this time she is 38" tall! Poor thing has no waist so she either wears super short 2Ts for the waist or really baggy 4Ts for the length. Thank goodness for dresses in the summer!

When DH comes home we gain another family member too. His nephew C is flying in the next day from Texas to work for us at the shop and around the farm. We'll see how that works out...

Kellen--that's so exciting that Teagen is weaning so well.and you're discussing getting your iud removed! If you do it soon, we can be bump buddies again! ;) let us know how the appointment goes!

Camden eats a ton of food, too! He's tall for his age, but pretty slim. He still fits in 18 month shorts for the waist at least!

Here is this morning's frer!! It makes me happy. :) I got.more blood work done and will.know results this afternoon ---hopefully after this the dr will.believe that I'm pregnant! :)

Attachments

• 20150629_080109.jpg
    20150629_080109.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 4
:happydance: Oh my gosh, Sierra!! That is an awesome line! I'm so happy for you! :happydance:

Max is not an eater at all. He tells me "I don't like to eat..." He will eat a few bites at a time, but that's it. The only foods he'll scarf down are blueberries, watermelon, and popcorn. Sometimes he'll nibble a quarter of a piece of pizza, but for the most part he'd rather starve. We've gone to giving him toddler nutritional drinks. His weight is normal, although he's not the cute chub that he once was. He's short, I think. DH says it's the Japanese gene, since his Mom was only 5 feet. That would make sense, since Max looks WAY more Japanese than my girls and Luca. They could pass for purely white.

Luca, on the other hand, LOVES food like I've never seen before. He'll eat anything I put in front of him and has mastered chewing with his 7 front teeth. :haha: He's really chubby. I get stopped in the mall all the time by people who want to squeeze his chubby legs!! He wears 18 month clothes. Max is only in 24 month, and they're loose! I'll wager that Luca will pass Max in size by the time they're in school.

Kellen, your ankle sounds so painful. :( I'm so sorry! Do they think it needs to be repaired?

I guess I should rephrase a bit--Camden only loves to eat when someone else is feeding him. Does anyone else go through this? If we feed him bites, he'll eat super well! However, if we just set food in front of him, he'll barely take a bite---unless it's strawberries or oranges, then he'll eat them all. I keep telling DH that we've gotten into a horrible habit that Camden won't feed himself---but if we don't feed him by hand, he won't eat! (I think he's too busy and doesn't want to take the time) And he hardly uses utensils---if he does feed himself, it has to be finger food. :( I'm not really sure how to fix this. . . . Do the rest of your lo's feed themselves?

Max is the exact opposite. He has to do almost everything himself, including eating. He HATES dirty hands, so he's obsessed with utensils and freaks out if anything gets on his hands and we have to drop everything and wipe his hands or he won't continue eating. I have to cut up pizza, grilled cheese, etc so that he can eat it with a fork! Haha.

Yesterday we were in the craft store and Max said, "I'm cold." It's 80 degrees here, so I knew that meant he was about to spike a fever. Sure enough, we got home and within an hour his temperature went from 99 to 103. :( Ibuprofen brought it down, but the poor guy is miserable. I thought summer was supposed to be "sick free" time! Ugh.

Oh no! Poor Max ! :( oh I hope it gets over quickly! :(

That's so funny that Max won't touch food. Crazy how different they all are!

Just got a call back from my doctor: blood test came back POSITIVE! it's official even though I knew it already! ;)

Anyone else's doctor not do an ultrasound until 20 weeks? This is a new dr due to new insurance and I'll only get one.ultrasound at 20 weeks! Last time I had them at 8, 12, 20, and 30 weeks!

I had one at about 10 weeks to confirm gestational age, then one at 20-21 weeks and that was it...except with Luca, since I was technically "advanced maternal age" they did another at 32 weeks. :haha: Just tell them you're unsure how pregnant you are and they may do one sooner!

I'm so happy for you guys, Sierra! Kellen, I hope you 2 can be bump buddies again. How fun would that be??

Thanks wamommy! :) I thought about telling them I'm not sure when my.last period was...dh says that's ridiculous, but I'd like an extra scan! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->