Valentines day

annio84

Grace's mummy
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

so we all know valentines day is just around the corner and I've been planning a delicious menu for hubby and I at home because we don't like to go out on big occaisions when everywhere is busy - mainly me, I like to get me food when I want it and pay/leave as soon as everyone at the table is done! Anyway, we always have some nice champagne for special occaisions but obviously that's out this year so just wondering if anyone had some ideas of a nice alternative I can serve that's a bit more interesting than orange juice?

Thanks in advance!

I'm doing the same thing, only I'm doing it on Friday instead of Valentine's Day cause DH's B-Day is the 15th. I'm making him dinner and thought about champange as well. Instead, I'll be getting Welch's Sparkling grape juice. They have the purple colored kind as well as white grape flavored which looks more like champange. They're both really good and come in champange-looking bottles!

My parents used to get a few bottles for me and my sisters on New Year's so we could celebrate :)

Sparkling grape juice or sparkling apple cider are good alternatives! If you can't find those then find some just sparkling/carbonated water and mix it with some juice concentrate yourself :thumbup:

in the co op (if your in the UK) they do a apple and raspberry juice and ive been mixing that with sparkling water and its so nice! Ill just be drinking that and hubby will have cider as usual!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->