Valentines day

Lou

Reaction score
There was a christmas thread in december where we all stated what we wanted for xmas, so I was thinking, if you could have ANYTHING for valentines day from your Hubby / Otherhalf or from anyone, what would it be?

♥

For me I just love to spend valentines day with my OH... this'll be our first as hes in the forces hes always away.. :blush: cheesey I know, but other then that I'd love to be proposed to. (thats not going to happen though. :sad1:)

So my lovely WTT girls, what do you want for Valentines day?

xxxx

well we've decided to keep it low key, will probably just chill out for the day!

Although deep down I would just like a reason to do a pregnancy test and get a BFP! But that isn't going to happen!!!!

well we've decided to keep it low key, will probably just chill out for the day!

Although deep down I would just like a reason to do a pregnancy test and get a BFP! But that isn't going to happen!!!!

haha we're not ready for a baby yet, but IF we got a bfp on valentines day, it would be a lovely surprise! i wont have ovulated by then so it aint gunna happen! Know how u feel with the Low Key thing... I just cant be bothered spending loadsss! its ridiculous how expensive things get on v.day.

xxxx

I'd like a :bfp: from a possible oopsie :blush: valentines day is 4 days before :witch: is due so would be the earliest I could :test: - but I won't because I decided while we're WTT and not really trying, it would be a massive waste of money to test before being a day or so late... :shrug:

Other than that I'd love the new Ricci by Nina Ricci perfume.... its gorgeousssss

I'd love a BFP too:blush: although it'll never happen because I'll have only just ovulated. Other than that just to chill with OH as we almost never have a Sunday off together :)

p.s i just bought loads of flavoured condoms online to spice things up a bit on sunday!
i ordered 13 and they're such wierd flavours like hot chocolate, all for £5 and free p+p!!!

bargain. it's cheaper than the cinema, anyway :)

A :bfp: and an engement ring would be perfect.

p.s i just bought loads of flavoured condoms online to spice things up a bit on sunday!
i ordered 13 and they're such wierd flavours like hot chocolate, all for £5 and free p+p!!!

Hahahahah you go girl!:happydance:

Some ones going to be having fun lol

tbh, and totally cheesy i feel i have everything i could possibly want right now, another than some no calorie chocolates :lol: i'm just looking forward to spending a romantic evening with my james and the day with our girl, and look forward to what the year has in store, i.e. :wedding: + :bfp:!

I would love to just relax and enjoy my hubby:) And some nice chocolate would be sweet I suppose:)

I am working so i think were just going to go to the cinema after i finish.

I don't believe in doing anything special at Valentines :p

On V-Day we are going to a baptism & reception lol so we'll be celebrating Friday or Saturday I guess. I want to go to a hotel to just get away for a night, maybe the Falls, but we may just stay home.. order in or I'll cook and rent a movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->