Valentines day

The condom lollipop came!!!!! Along with a glow in the dark condom... And many many flavours !!!
Haha they look HILARIOUS, especially the glow in the dark one!!
That's probably going to right freak me out if we use it! Like having sex with an alien willy. :wacko:

I would say I'll let you know how they taste but I'm thinking that's a bit TMI ?! HAHA!! :haha:

hahahaah no love... feel free to share! lol... I'm wondering if they really taste of their apparent flavour - or just of rubber! :dohh:

just give us a thumbs up or thumbs down on whether or not they actually taste like their flavours! haha i'd be tempted to try the hot chocolate one with out OH! :dohh: hahaha!! i'm an idiot though.

xxxx

no i totally know what you mean! i'm worried they will be yum and OH will start coming home to me just sucking on them. haha. ewww!
not long now!
i've selotaped the lollipop one to the inside of his card :) hehe

you know cheap bath products that are supposed to be chocolate, i bet the hot choc one tastes of that. bleurgh.
we will see.
OH has just had to go out to 'collect something' .. hmmmm!!!! :D

We couldn't get a darn room in Atlantic City so now we are going to have dinner local, then go gamble and maybe go to a fancy place for snacks and wine, or perhaps desert.
I made sure to write DH a fun card from our two ferrets!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Dont feel guilty about indulging in chocolate ladies! The diets of tomorrow will forgive you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->