valentines

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
hi there all

hubby told me last night he has booked a trip away to dublin for 2 nights over valentines. says we need some quality us time.

i havnt left hermione over night, infact onl left her 4 times usually an hour or so but 4 hours being the most.

im worried about leaving her for 2 nights and being in a different country. am i being silly. also week after i have a course to go to on wed running 10 - 4, daddy is aving her and next weekend is a hen weekend again daddy having her, now if i go away for valentine i will only go down for 1 night on the hen weekend.

should i go? am i being silly? does anyone else have these fears.

oh his mum and dad are having her

If you don't feel ready to leave her then don't. Some people are glad of the break while others would just sit and worry about their LO. It's a very personal feeling and has to be a personal decision.

we all have these fears when leaving baby for the first few times only you know how you feel about leaving baby and for how long your not being daft ive never left leeon with anyone over night yet i hope it goes well for you good luck x

I still can't leave Caitlyn for more than a few hours. It's up to you, don't let anyone pressure you into it x

If you don't feel comfortable with it then don't feel pressured. Although you do need time to yourself too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->