Vancouver , Canada . BC

No, we actually got married on Vancouver Island in Courtenay at Crown Isle (most of our families live on the island so it was more simple)

How did you like Crown Isle... OH and I have been talking about a location, we are about 30 min from there.

How did you like Crown Isle... OH and I have been talking about a location, we are about 30 min from there.
We couldn't have been happier with it:happydance:. The price wasn't too bad and the location was beautiful. We got married in June but decided to get married inside because we loved the grand stair case:cloud9:. The staff were extremely helpful and as DH says the food was awesome lol! My only advice is if you plan on having it there book it early as they are extremely busy (we booked in the beginning of Oct and the next available date they had was in June)

Cool... we are still waiting to plan. Trying to decide on that or another LO :)

ooooh now that's a tough one!!
heeheehee sorry I wrote so much about Crown Isle, we were just really pleased! I'm a little confused, your location is Edmonton?

No I'm actually living back on Vancouver Island and just haven't been able to figure out how to change my location yet. Tried the other night and just gave up. No worries. The more info I can get my hands on the better.

Hey if it helps, when you log in at the top right of the screen it says Welcome, Sweetie.
If you click on Sweetie it'll open your page, then click on about me and right next to location there's a little pencil, click on that and you should be able to change it!

Huge help... all fixed now! It kept bugging me but I figured that the mods are so busy that it wasn't worth bothering them for something like that

Hey, I just moved back to BC after living in Edmonton for 2 years. I'm in Mission now. Anyone else out in the valley?

I'm in New Westminster but we're hoping to move to East Van in the next few months.

HI there I see that this is a pretty old post but there are some newer ones! ...
I am due August 6th 2009 and live in Langley and dont know anyone whos expecting... would love to get together with anyone in the area for coffee or dinner date type things! Let me know :D

I'm in Coquitlam too! Not pregnant though. Waiting until June to TTC.

I recently moved to Burnaby (originally from Ontario)!

I actually *just* got a :bfp: this week but do not yet have a doctor in BC. Can anyone recommend an OBGYN? I've also heard about the maternity clinic at Royal Columbian.

Thanks so much - I just don't know where to start so any ideas GREATLY appreciated!

DH and I are moving from Coquitlam to Maple Ridge July 1st!! woo hoo!!!! Can't wait!!! House warming party!!!! hahah...If your local come and have some fun!!! hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->