Vancouver , Canada . BC

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

I am from Port Coquitlam about half hour fro, Vancouver anyone ????

Katrina

Hey, i used to live in Port Coquitlam as well as many other places in Van. I moved away a while back and am thinking of returning this Spring as it was so nice there. Where abouts in PC are you? I do not know anyone there any more so I would love to meet some new people before I go back. I have two children and maybe one on the way, when I lived there I had no children so I now need friends with kids. I lived close to Elks park.

I know this thread's gotten really old now but I'm just poppin' in to add myself to the Vancouver list. Over the last few days, I keep seeing the random maple leafer on the forums and am feelin' the urge to connect w/ more of "my people"!

Yay! Nice to meetcha leeane! You're in 3rd tri... no wonder I haven't seen you around yet! Congrats!

I'm a maple leafer as well.........
stuck in Ontario tho'
used to live in nelson for about a year........Maybe end up back in that area in a few years..
when I retire...lol

nice to meet you too ChillBilly! Are you in the "waiting to try" club right now?

I'm in the 2ww right now..well actually 6 day early test wait....or 9 day wait.
Hows the weather out there?? Its been so hot all week...30 during day BUT tonight as soon as I planted my cuc's and tomatoes transplants it goes down to 8' tonight. I am majorly pissed......( might be hormones from ctachng eggy or AF)..either way I am not happy.LOL

Just noticed I have waiting til july on profile...oops.....hehe I couldnt' wait til july

"northern ontario"... makes me think of that haunting KD Lang song... "Helpless"? Reallllly like that song... so beautiful and contemplative. The weather here? ACH... it's been terrible... they're calling it "June-uary" because it's been so chilly, cloudy and drizzly.... bad for people, but great for plants! Speaking of plants... just have to vent... I just came home to discover that someone RIPPED OUT and STOLE a beautiful plant from my back garden. I've nursed this plant back to health since last summer. It was just starting to fill in again and got big and strong again. Why would someone do such a thing?? Anyway, rant over...

Do you have a journal? Post a link to it so I can "stalk" yours too! I don't currently have any Cdn buddies to stalk! :)

No journal yet....but maybe I should.

What kind of plant did you have??? hehe cause certain ones are to hard to resist stealing..if u know what I mean!!!!!!!
I have been tempted to take a clipping of someone elses garden plant (but that was in a city when walking and it was kind of on sidewalk)..hehe

btw... wha cd are you? just curious

it was a lupine, a native plant to BC. It was just growing a flower shoot, too!! The strange thing is, they didn't just take a clipping... they DUG UP the WHOLE DARN THING!! I'm still shaking my head about it.

I'm currently CD 10 so I'm going to be kicking off a week of BDing starting today! Yes, you should definitely start a journal! Then again, since I started mine, I've become addicted to BnB... and spend waaay to much time on here! But, really, it is great because it's really helped me through the low times in this TTC journey. Post a link if you ever decide to start one!

We have lupins growing wild along the sides and on rock cuts along side highways. So pretty pinks, purples, whites. and about 50' of them...big clusters.

I may add some to my garden... somehting to remind me of BC.
Its been 10 yrs since I lived there so cannot remember any flowers..hehehehe
hard to remember much in that 10 month period...LOL

Wow... I've never seen such a large display of them in the wild before. The thief left me a little sprig with the root still intact so I'm going to try to revive it and hopefully will have a little shrub again in a few seasons' time. NOT going to plant it back in the back garden!!

Anyway, I'm going to stop boring you w/ my plant talk! Ha ha... for goodness sake, this is a forum for obsessing over pregnancy!! I tend to frequent the TTC journals... hopefully we'll keep bumpin' into each other in the journals??

I'm near Vancouver too, about 40 minutes east of.:)

Nice to meet you too Moraine! I see you're expecting your first little one... congratulations! I hope I get to join you soon in the "Pregnant Club"!

Well, I know this in an old thread, but I'm in Burnaby....

hey all, I didn't even know this section of BNB existed... how exciting!!! I live in Burnaby, we are hoping to buy in the tri cities area but that won't be for awhile pretty pricey!

hey all, I didn't even know this section of BNB existed... how exciting!!! I live in Burnaby, we are hoping to buy in the tri cities area but that won't be for awhile pretty pricey!

Hey Junebug, is your pic in theat little park right by English bay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->