• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

VBAC Water birth....yeah!!!

I am also opting for a VBAC. Will they do a sweep with a VBAC? I had one at 39 weeks with dd and went into labor that night!

I am also opting for a VBAC. Will they do a sweep with a VBAC? I had one at 39 weeks with dd and went into labor that night!

I'm having a sweep done at 38, 39 and 40 weeks. Hopefully one of those will trigger labour. It didn't work last time for me though.

Fingers crossed. My water broke two hours after I had my first sweep at 39 weeks but I was already 3 cm dilated. Fingers crossed!

good luck! I had a water birth, but initially had an active labour walking around and got in the pool after they broke my waters at 7cm! it was lovely!

The more I read up about it the more I really want one.

I had a sweep at 39 weeks which triggered labour, but it was slow and spurious for 6 days and ended in a section. So I do wonder if I should have said no to the sweep and waited to see what happened.

Congrats on getting approval for your water birth plans. I hope to at least labour in the water this time round so I feel very encouraged b your post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->