+ve opk and bd !

Belle30

Mummy to a baby boy
Reaction score
Hi girls

I'm back to ttc with a vengeance...! And I have a little question...

My very early m/c or chem started on 19th Feb. If my body and hormones treated this as an ordinary AF (which I know it probably didn't!), then I would expect to ovulate this Saturday 7th March. I have been testing with opks since last Sunday and got a strong positive last night. Negative this morning. So it looks to me like my lh surge - so I may be about to ovulate - yay!

But - and here's the question - we managed to bd last night, straight after positive opk. But can't tonight (24 hours after positive opk) as dh is away. He's back tomorrow, so we can bd again - but this will be a full 48 hours after the apparent lh surge. Will it be too late? Might there still be sperm hanging around from last night's bd if/when I ovulate?

When I got pregnant before, we bd'd the day before ovulation, and it worked, but it looks like we can't manage that exactly this month - but is there still a chance?
Just after reassurance really.... if someone tells me 'yes' I feel better!!

thank you, and hope you're all doing well xx

I reckon you definitely have a chance, just jump on him as soon as he gets in, he he, good luck!! xx

defo in with a great chance hun !! with TTC u shud try and BD 3-2-1 days b4 O and day of O !!

goodluck x

I reckon you definitely have a chance, just jump on him as soon as he gets in, he he, good luck!! xx

thanks Dan-O - I've already warned him that this is what will happen so he'd better be prepared!

So sorry for your loss, and I hope it's not long before you can try again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->