-ve OPK's, EWCM and super randy... HELP!!!

BobDog

In Limbo...
Reaction score
ok, i know it may sound funny, but after almost 4 years TTC this is a first for me.

i'm in the middle of a particularly long cycle (on CD168!!) and i've got bucket loads of EWCM - but with negative OPK's... according to FF i've been in the fertile stage of my cycle for 2 weeks!!!! and i've been so randy it's unbearable! :wacko: i've been jumping the bones of poor DH and he can't keep up! (sorry if TMI) :wacko:

i'll add - negative HPT's for the last 2 months too... suffered a loss but no bleed after, 3 months ago. :( i had 3 bouts of brown spotting in EWCM for over the past 3/4 weeks and had constant EWCM for past 2 weeks! i don't think i'm pregnant, i don't have that gut feeling, and negative tests are proving that also. i've not got sore breasts, no nausea, well, just no symptoms of pregnancy at all. :shrug:

i feel like i'm going insane! :dohh:

anyone else had anything like this? i think my body is going into melt down! any advise?

i'll add on another snippet - i have PCOS and this is not my longest cycle ever. my longest was 453 days long!!! yep that's over a year!! and over the last 4 years my average cycle was 93 days long! :) i'll take that over nothing for well over a year! :)

also no diet changes, nothing different in my routine. just my wacky body! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->