vegetable stock

upsydaisy

Reaction score
just been looking at the annabel karmel website and fancy making the recipie with lentils but it says to use veg stock, surely its not veg stock cubes that we use?, has that got to much salt in it?
i know you can buy baby stock cubes but just back from shopping and didn't get any,
it says you can use water, think thats what i'll do

I agree hon,I think adult stock cubes would have too much salt in.I would just use water for now xx

They have tonnes of salt in??!! How weird. Iwould use water though. I have her book it looks really good although only starting weaning today!

How about boiling some veggies and using that water in it ?

I've just been reading through the book as I have been weaning Erin for 3 weeks now and I've just spotted a recipe in the 4 months section on how to make vegetable stock - so maybe she means to use that one. xx

thanks i got my book back today and had a good read of it, noticed the veg stock she made but by that time i sent my mum to tesco and she came back with some baby stock,
thanks everyone

In boots they have their own brand organic baby stock cubes in the baby food aisle :D

i'd just use water anyway. Veg stock is dull! Instead of buying it you may aswell just save some water that you've boiled veggies in and use that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->