Vegetarian

MissJess,why are you considering becoming veggie? Just curious....

MissJess,why are you considering becoming veggie? Just curious....

I always liked the taste of meat, but never liked the idea of eating animals... There is a lot of them I don't eat, but still ate beef and chicken once in a while. I've just seen a documentary about commercial farms in Canada and it touched me a lot...

Hi,
I'm veggie, have been for 11 years. I'm quite strict but my other half isn't veggie. I don't take vits but now we're ttc i think i might start :)
x

I've been veggie for more than 5 years now. I never get the want to eat meat and it all came pretty easy for me which was lucky. There is so many products you can get that are meat free which makes it a little more exciting! As other people have said just make sire you get your vitamin B12 and iron supplements etc. I always forget and get real tired easy, it's not good! (think you can get injections for these at the doctors actually)

I've been veggie for more than 5 years now. I never get the want to eat meat and it all came pretty easy for me which was lucky. There is so many products you can get that are meat free which makes it a little more exciting! As other people have said just make sire you get your vitamin B12 and iron supplements etc. I always forget and get real tired easy, it's not good! (think you can get injections for these at the doctors actually)

You can only get B12 injections if you have pernicious anaemia, and tbh, they are not nice, extremely painful and every 3 months for life. ernicious anaemia is not nice either, but is more than just not getting enough iron and B12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->