Veins?? Need some help

LimeFerret

Reaction score
Ok so I have noticed some seriously blue and noticeable veins, all over my body. It isn't that I have just begun noticing them, I know it is a new phenomena of the last few weeks. They don't bulge or anything, but they are creeping me out. I haven't been doing much different, other than maybe gaining a bit of weight. There are even bright blue veins on my fingers!

I know it is an early preggo symptom, however I have taken 1094781461032 (ok... maybe that is a bit many...) tests, all BFN.

What else causes this? I know, I could ask my doc, yes, I will, and I also know I could check elsewhere, but I haven't turned up much and I will ask the doc when I see her next, doesn't seem pressing enough to call her about.

Any thoughts? I mean, I keep hoping its a symptom of an upcoming BFP but it is more than unlikely.

hiya, didnt want to read and run. sorry i dont have an answer but i am in your boat lol. The last 3 weeks i have noticed veins everywhere - im sure i wasnt that veiny before :rofl: I think its just my brain but we shall see! AF should show by the end of the week and im pretty sure it will come when its supposed to and i am not pregnant but im still hoping! If you find out what it is let me know - will be interesting. Im putting it down to the rubbish weather here and the fact i need a holiday :) xxx

I hope someone has some insight for us! I am 3 days late for AF, still BFN so I am really curious what else could cause it.

Poor circulation is the first thing that comes to mind, I suffer from it and my hands go blueish and the veins become very easily visable. Varacose veins is another thing that comes to mind but that tends to be just in the legs.. or maybe you guys just need a tan?! :rofl: I have very pale skin, almost translucent I swear, so you can see my veins very clearly. (or so the blood lady tells me when shes going to prick me :haha:)

You can get thrombophelbitis, inflammation of the veins but that makes them tender and I doubt it would be wide spread. Sorry I can't be more helpful!

Oooooo I was having a look on google (cuz I'm really nosey) and its called. Telangiectasia. Apparently it can be signs of liver problems and things (although I'm sure thats not what it is in your case). Its something to do with the blood flow.

Maybe check with your doctor if it gets worse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->