[Vent] Bringing in the New Year pregnant, and newly single...

melissa850

Reaction score
:cry: DH left Saturday and it's taking all I have to hold it together through out the day.

I've been crippled by morning sickness, heart broken, and the cherry on top is that had to try to find somewhere to stay. Without a secondary income I'm kind of up creek without a paddle and wouldn't be able to afford where we were on our own.

I'm so mad at him I don't think I can forgive him, and I'm horrified and scared to do this all on my own. I'm hundreds of miles from the family that I have left and I don't have much of a support system where I am currently at. I feel so alone and lost... :nope:

Oh no! Can you not get back to your family? What an awful situation to be in, the pregnancy hormones won't be helping you either but you need to pick yourself up for the sake of the baby. You will do just fine without him. I haven't got any advice for you, I'm rubbish at this sort of thing, but know you have a huge support network here x

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this at a time that should be so happy. I was going to ask the same as BabyBubbles, can you go to family. Everyone needs a support system to lean on every once in a while.

So sorry to hear what you are going through! I'm sure you will eventually get yourself established and sorted with or without him, you have your little one to focus on. Hopefully the morning sickness subsides in a few weeks and you'll feel a bit better physically :( xx

Oh so sorry to be reading this sending you lots of hugs :hugs: I would suggest what the ladies above have about going to your family. Is there anyone you can stay with? Lean on them for support til you can get back on your feet.

In the meantime we are all here if you need to vent x

I'm so sorry to hear this! I'm not sure what happened but is there a chance of reconciliation? If not, and you don't want to say I totally understand.

As PP's have said, can you go to your parents or other family? I hope everything works out for you. Keep calm for your baby.

I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: hopefully you can stay with family or a close friend xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this! I'm not sure what happened but is there a chance of reconciliation? If not, and you don't want to say I totally understand.

As PP's have said, can you go to your parents or other family? I hope everything works out for you. Keep calm for your baby.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficult time you're going through, but I also wonder if you guys could work thing out? Of course, I don't know the details of your situation, so don't feel pressured in any way!

Ok since nobody has done it yet here's the pep talk.

It's going to be ok. No matter what happens now you're going to be able to face it and you're going to be able to find the care and support you need.

So many women go through so many different forms of hardship while they are pregnant, you are in really good company there, and you'll figure out what's best for you and your little bundle of joy. Have faith in yourself, and you'll find strength and courage you never knew you had.

And as previous posters have said, we're here if need to vent!! :hugs:

I'm so sorry you're dealing with so much right now! Stress is hard on us physically and mentally, and it's even worse when you have pregnancy hormones to pile on top of it.
We are all here to vent to if you need to talk. You always have a support system with us.
Whatever happens, just remember that you have a little miracle growing inside of you and that is your shining beacon of light at the end of this dark tunnel. Everything will work out.
Good luck, hun.

Dear Melissa,

Like pgfairy said, trust in yourself! When you become a mother, you can do anything! I have become such a lioness and even though I love my husband to bits, should he ever feel like he doesn't want to be married to me anymore, I am sure I would be able to stay strong and function for my son. You can do it too! You will be drowning in an indescribable love for your baby from the moment he first looks into your eyes and nothing in the world will ever be more important to you than him/her. I won't even say I'm sorry for you right now, because I know that in the near future you won't even remember the pain of now. You will Be too much in love, too sleep-deprived and too worried about the most stupid things concerning your little baby to even think of the pain. And if you catch yourself sad or lonely, just go to your baby and look at him.

I just noticed recently while talking to a friend that I haven't gotten sick in the last 17 months of my life (age of my son). Guess I can't even bother to become sick! No time for that!

All the best for you and think of how luck you are to have a baby inside you. When I was pregnant with my first, my father said: "enjoy this moment! Right now, he is only yours".

Sending prayers and hugs your way! :hugs: when I was going thru a separation, my friend kept telling me "it is what it is, and it's going to be ok". I wasn't pregnant on top of the separation, so I can't even imagine what you are going thru. My friends were a godsend, hopefully you can lean on yours. You and :baby: will be ok, and we are here to listen and support you! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->