Vent! Vent! I need to vent!

Al Syr

Reaction score
My husband usually is and had been so wonderful this entire pregnancy. I could not get over how great we were getting along and how sweet he was being.

It has been 2 weeks that it all changed. We went to Las Vegas to see his family and I thought he would be so happy. Instead he came back home a total Fuck head! He does not want to help with house work at all. He has not changed a diaper in about 4 weeks. He won't drive me places I want to go here in town (I'm huge, I barely fit behind the wheel) and he seems to try and make me cry and when he finally does he pushes it to see how many more tears he can get out of me. I asked why he was being this way and he said "I am not being anything or doing anything! You are just a psycho!"

I'm so close to grabbing his Louisville slugger and swinging it across his stupid knees and saying "NOW YOU CAN CALL ME PSYCHO! You sick son of a !!!!!"

:hugs: Awwww! I'm sorry he's being such a jerk! Did something happen when you went to Vegas? Do you think his family said something? Maybe he's just a little down because he realizes he misses his family? I'm not sure, just guessing- but either way I hope it gets better soon!!!

Hopeful18-I do think he misses his family. I really do. However, he complained about his family the whole way home. His youngest sister just had a baby and is breastfeeding but drinks a lot of alcohol . . . her baby cries A LOT, my husband was frustrated with her. His other sister kept insisting he went out and party with her, when he'd say no, she'd protest. My FIL drinks so much that my husband rather go to bed and ignore him. The only good and sane one was my MIL. So that is why I am all confused.

Misslatino - you response made me get a big smile and totally made my evening lol!

I always tell OH that if he plans to call me crazy, insane, psycho... whatever, that he better be prepared for full on proof he's correct.

But in all seriousness, while he does deserve a whack or two for the attitude, perhaps he's just nervous? Or as Hopeful said, maybe his family said something that has him acting out. Not an acceptable excuse, though. Hope that you get to the bottom of it and he gets his ass back to acting right soon!

Hopeful18-I do think he misses his family. I really do. However, he complained about his family the whole way home. His youngest sister just had a baby and is breastfeeding but drinks a lot of alcohol . . . her baby cries A LOT, my husband was frustrated with her. His other sister kept insisting he went out and party with her, when he'd say no, she'd protest. My FIL drinks so much that my husband rather go to bed and ignore him. The only good and sane one was my MIL. So that is why I am all confused.

Misslatino - you response made me get a big smile and totally made my evening lol!

Awww... It sounds like he's had a rough go of it! Maybe there are other underlying issues. If his family life has been that rough, maybe he's getting really freaked out that he won't make a good dad... My DH didn't talk to his dad for years and about 6 months in started acting crazy, once I lost it on him.... he started crying, I started crying and it boiled down to his fears about repeating his dad's mistakes. It takes alot to get my DH to talk about some of those types of things, like most guys! lol

Maybe ask him what he wants to be different... Maybe he doesn't feel like he has any control... And even though his family drives himn crazy, they're still family and he may still miss them. Even if they aren't really good for him.

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->