Vertbaudet baby clothes..

Jay_x

Mummy to Brooke Rose xx
Reaction score
I have a couple of vouchers for vertbaudet, I've bought things from there before, but not clothes for my LO, was just wondering if anyone recommends them? Are they good quality? Thanks :flower:

I've bought a few things from there for my little one, but he's not arrived yet so I can't really advise on how well they wash. They do look like good quality though - the stitching looks durable, the fabrics feel nice etc. The sizing may be slightly on the small side though.

They are also the slowest delivery company I know...the stuff takes ages to come so if you need something in a hurry, dont rely on them.

I've ordered a couple of bedroom decorations but never clothes. I agree with the statment above, they are very very slow on delivery. I'm still waiting for something i ordered 2 weeks ago...i was told it wad dispatched last week. Still nothing :(

Very slow indeed, I've been waiting for over 3 weeks now and getting a bit pissed off to be honest! What if I hadn't ordered the 'next size up' (6-9 months, she's still in 3-6 but it's getting small) for Eleanor, that would have been 1/3 of the time she'd be likely to wear it gone already.

That said, with the warning above of the sizes being small I'm starting to think she won't be in it long at all now due to the late delivery.

i always loved the stuff from there wen my 2 were babies ( ds 7 & dd5 now) ... loved having them dressed in something a bit different from high st stuff

The warning on sizes is greatfully recieved here... i've got stuff in storage, i go get it out before he gets too big for it!

After a weeks wait for a responds to my email, and 1 day short of a month waiting for my order I finally got a responds... one that I am not satisfied with. It is completely impersonal (I gave my name!) and reads like a mass generated email and just a fob off to get me to call them (which takes time, effort and probably money for the phone bill). I won't be contacting them as no money seem to have been taken, if I do it will be to tell them to cancel my order. Not impressed with this company in the slightest.

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your email.
Due to a system error we have been unable to fully process your order.
Please call our customer care team on 0844 842 0000 with your card
details to enable us to complete your order without further delay.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Kind regards,
Samantha Timms
Customer Care Advisor
2 Navigation Walk
Wakefield
WF1 5RH
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.redcats.com

I have ordered clothes from them twice and bedding which was brilliant.

Order was not 2 late that i remember but i did not need things in a hurry.

My only complaint was i ordered with special codes to get a free gift and never actually got what i wanted.

1. Gift was a bath towel - sent feeding set (ok not a massive problem although its for 2 year olds and above)

2. Gift was a teddy - sent a dora the explorer hand bag (complained and they sent an alternative bath toy set suitable for a baby)

take care :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"