Vertbaudet clothes and toys

Discussion in 'Store & Product Reviews' started by LaDY, Oct 19, 2008.

1. LaDY

LaDY Mummy Of Two xx

I have just ordered this catalogue...has anyone ordered from this catalogue before? Are the clothes/toys etc nice?? Good or bad experiences...please chare:)

2. Plumfairy

Plumfairy Mum-mum-mum-mum

I just ordered a sleeping bag from their online shop and it arrived promptly.. very cute.. i think their stuff is fab but expensive... if i were rich i'd buy the lot though! :)

3. littlelady

littlelady Well-Known Member

ive heard good reviews its a french design which is normally fantastic ive ordered some things off their site through the online dicount code on this site whole order was £24 £28 including delivery i got the lot for £9 :D

4. mummymadness

mummymadness Mummy to 4

Yep on here there is a code for £15 pound of when you spend over £20 so i have loads from there .
    One small problem when one of my items where out of stock , I waited 3 weeks ... But everything else got delivered real quick :) . Lovely soft and sweet .
    I would suggest when you order clothes thow think bigger , As there 1Month size is TINY..
    Great quality just tiny sizing . xxxx .

5. Plumfairy

yes i had that code!! had a lush sleeping bag and some cute socks for a fiver!! although socks havent actually arrived yet as they were out of stock...

6. Plumfairy

i got the pink lady ladybird sleeping bag with matching hat... its sooo lovely and soft! :)

7. sam's mum

sam's mum mum of two gorgeous boys

Their stuff is gorgeous!! Have a look at this thread for discount codes (not everyone got free delivery with the first code but there are more mentioned later on in the thread): https://www.babyandbump.com/shop-ti...ff-20-free-gift-free-delivery-vertbaudet.html

They can take a while with their delivery but the stuff is so nice it's really worth it!! I've got a hat and scarf, jeans, change bag, sleeping bag and some frames from there so far :D x

8. LaDY

LaDY Mummy Of Two xx

Thanks sams mum for the links...i may just order some things then...i personally think they are really cheap and really cute xx

9. chalky24

chalky24 New Member

I love vertbaudet clothes, don't ever buy full price as ALWAYS sending through discounts and offers!

I did buy a mirror unit though which was self assemble (didn't say when i ordered!) and was awful, didn't fit together, bits missing etc but to be fair i phoned to complain and they said they would give for free and up to me if i kept or chucked it!, So good customer service.

10. LaDY

LaDY Mummy Of Two xx

Thats not too bad at all hun...cant wait to get my catalogue through!:)

11. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

I just had the catalogue come threw, very very nice things but not particulary cheap! Primark is just as nice :)
    Xxx

12. glamgirl

glamgirl Mum of a beautiful Son

i ordered from the link sams mum sent and used the code! Spent £21 but paid £6 inc free p&p and free gift! But its been a month and over now still waiting for items!!!! Got my statement not too long ago from them via post! Emailed them twice no response! I shall wait for another week and see!

But their stuff are absolutely gorgeous though!

13. Hannah~Bella

Hannah~Bella Pregnant - Due Jan 09

Vertbaudet! Great catalogue,the clothes are v.fashionable and affordable! Delivery is very quick and always offers on!
    Just a tip: Type 'sale' into the search and more items come up that are in the sale!
    Happy Shopping x

14. Me and my sister got our stuff within 10 days and got a response via email. try calling? I just ordered a pair of black skinny maternity jeans for £10 free p&p hope they are nice.

15. MummyToAmberx

MummyToAmberx Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy

i was told the sizes are small, so get next size up. i ordered stuff once 2 weeks later i was told none were in stock.

16. I wasnt impressed with the clothes I received. Very poor quality and I would have been pissed off If I had paid full price for them. Primark was better quality! However the sleeping bag and activity spiral I ordered are lovely.

17. foxyroxie

foxyroxie Well-Known Member

i like the stuff i had :D i bought 9-12 jeans and they were big on Riley the same as his other 9-12 jeans i was a bit worried about sizing cause been told there small but they wernt that bad

18. Its only babygrows that i have. a fleece one that looked like i had made it

19. LaDY

LaDY Mummy Of Two xx

Well iv requested a catalogue twice since i stared this post and nothing!...talk about s**t! x