Vertigo

malia

Trying for #2
Reaction score
Is anyone else suffering from this? It is almost debilitating! I am constantly dizzy and light headed, and the room spins whenever I move. I'm a teacher, so work is not pleasant. Does anyone have experience with this or advice?

Sounds like it could be labyrinthitis, I've suffered for years and was always at my worst before being due on since pregnancy I havent been to bad but get bouts every so often usually just before bed, no fun trying to sleep feeling sick and clinging to the bed as the room is spinning so bad :wacko:

Sounds like it could be labyrinthitis, I've suffered for years and was always at my worst before being due on since pregnancy I havent been to bad but get bouts every so often usually just before bed, no fun trying to sleep feeling sick and clinging to the bed as the room is spinning so bad :wacko:

I used to get that all the time when I was young, just after having the cold. It is so horrendous. This seems even worse. It's especially bad when im hungry so of course I'm eating constantly to stave it off and therefore becoming the size of a small bungalow.

I had it for about a week and a half after I had the stomach bug. Thankfully it seems to have passed and I haven't dealt with it much since. Hopefully it won't stick around long! I'm a teacher too, so I know it's tough, but do your best to take it easy. Sit when you can. Stay hydrated.

I used to get that all the time when I was young, just after having the cold. It is so horrendous. This seems even worse. It's especially bad when im hungry so of course I'm eating constantly to stave it off and therefore becoming the size of a small bungalow.

Its hideous isnt it, reminded me of my late teens the first time it hit and I was lying in bed worse for wear :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->