very close call!

Congrats! That must have been so scary! I'm glad you and baby are doing good.

Congratulations I bet you are so proud... thank goodness for you trusting that something was not quite right and getting checked :hugs: I am sure you saved his life xxx

Aww Kirstie what a true miracle you have there. Im so sorry you had such a scary time of it but your little Cameron must be ment for great things he is precious :)

What a beautiful & brave little boy and what a fighter he is! Congratulations and I bet you are SO happy to have him safe and sound at home with you! :)

What a scarey experience, I am so pleased every thing has worked out OK for you, Congratuations x x x

Well done K you were AMAZING. LOVE all the pics of your first cuddle :cloud9:

My baby was also born very suddenly by section under GA. I was on my own as I had been admitted because of reduced movement when they picked up she was in distress. So I can really sympathise with how traumatic it must have been for you.

Sound like you had a really rough time in NICU too, you have a little fighter though and I am so pleased he is doing well now.

xx

Gosh what a little fighter!!! Congratulations! And it just goes to show - trust your instincts! Well done :flower:

wow, what a journey! well done for trusting your instincts and getting checked out. so glad he is ok now, i can't imagine how awful it must have been seeing him fighting for his life. congratulations, he's absolutely beautiful!

Congratulations on your brave and strong baby boy! xxxxx

My my ..what a road this has been for you, Kirstie! I'm so happy for you and your OH..you guys have a beautiful little fighter for sure!

Aw hun congratulations, you are all so brave, well done x

OMG hunni! Congratulations he is such a little fighter!

Time has gone soo fast! I cant believe you have had him! :cloud9: i can remember you just finding out you were preggy

Congratulation again hun!! xxxx

You really had a rough time getting here!! What a little fighter. Can't beleive he's here!! Hope you are enjoyih having him home xxx

wow amazing story, you were so right to trus your instincts, do they know why it happened! was it a problem with the placenta he is a very handsome lad and you enjoy every minute with him :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->