VERY Cloudy Urine Tonight-Day of O

americanhoney

Reaction score
I went to take an OPK tonight to make sure my LH surge had passed and as I started to POAS I noticed my urine was SUPER cloudy. Is this normal?

I've been super crampy today and experienced mittelschmerz on my left ovary. Hoping it's not a UTI. We BD on CD9, 10, 11 but did not today which turned out to be my O day per my CBFM and OPK's. Didn't know if I needed to call the doc...

I will be interested to find out to as yesterday morning my wee was so cloudy you couldn't see through it!! Not noticed it before?? And we hadn't dtd either x

I have that happen from time to time.... Maybe dietary?

Dr google says

*dehydration
*excess vaginal discharge
*urinary tract infection

I think I'm dehydrated from not drinking as much because of the bloody opks lol xx

Me too! It's like I live my day in 3 hour increments where I can have a drink and pee- and I line it up with my sons bottles as they're every 3 hours so he's happy while I do it lol

Lol I no it has taken over my life at the moment lol I do like it to an extent as it takes my mind off the end result if that makes sense but holding my wee after 4 babies isn't fun lol xx

I noticed cloudy pee on days where I had a lot of cervical fluid. I am pretty sure it's the pee washing away the cervical fluid.

Fertile cm??

I have no clue? It only happened the night after ovulation which was 2 days ago. I haven't seen it since. This morning I woke up with Very bad pressure and cramps. They've eased up some but I still feel it. Have no idea what's going...:shrug:

I have experienced something similar on my ewcm days. I think I just assumed I was peeing out my cm. I have a lot of ewcm when it comes, and it was no stretch to assume it was getting caught up in the stream. Mine wasn't necessarily cloudy and fully combined as much as it was a mixture of urine and cm (if that isn't tMI).

If it continues, I would see your doctor, or just get some cranberry to take.

Good luck!

I see cloudy urines at work regularly, that are normal.
It could be diet, medications, epithelial cells. I wouldn't be concerned unless you had other symptoms of a uti.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->