Very Concerned!!!

18NPregnant

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Okay my doctor is an idiot and not helping me out. i am rele worried first off i am feeling like no movement and have still yet to hear the heartbeat and starting all of last week for hours on and off at a time i am feeling contractions and what not and i was so worried to feel em this early and ya and also with that i am also feel pressure like i need to push. i am so scared and worried. i was not thinking that it wass labor cuz i was not progressing and i had not lost my mucus plug and my water had not broken. so i was worried what do u all think

Sorry I cant help but didn't want to read & run hun as you are obviously really upset, hope some one else has some answers.
Just sending you a hug.:hugs:

Ring your midwife babe and tell her how you are feeling :hugs: you might be getting braxton hicks (practice contractions which arent anything to worry about) but you defo shouldnt be feeling like you have to push xx

Also dont worry about not feeling movement yet... I hardly feel anything and its still quite early :hugs:

Your placenta is probably at the front & is cushioning babys movements so you wont be able to feel them :hugs:

Still think you should speak to your midwife for a bit of reassurance tho babe :friends: xx

i dont have a midwife. i am gonna find a number for an obstetrician and give him a ring and see what he says

You dont have a midwife??? :shrug: who is monitoring your pregnancy/blood pressure/urine etc...? are you receiving any antenatal care?? xx

omg you must get seen by someone hun, but yeah it is quite early still for proper movemnets, i am on number 3 and felt nothing until about 21/22 weeks

i am being seen by my family doctor but he seems like an idiot he just asks me how i am doin. his nurse checks my blood pressure and urine but she dont ever do nothing elsee

im guessing you are not in the uk hun, or you would be getting proper ante natal care, why do you not see anyone other than a doc who asks if you are ok?

i dunno i am gonna try and get in and see an ob early so i can get some proper care

I would for sure go and see someone just to check you over and put your mind at ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->