Very confused - 19dpo, no AF, BFN but positive OPKs

ElizabethK_

Reaction score
I really don't know what's going on with my body!

I had a positive digi OPK on the 27th along with EWCM and everything so we BD'd went through the whole TWW and on the 9th (14dpo) I did my first HPT and it had a faint line. I didn't want to get too excited in case it was an evap, so I tested again the next day and that was BFN. And I have been getting BFNs since.

One day I decided to use one of my OPKs because farmacy was closed and I saw it wasn't positive but the line was just a tiny bit lighter than the test line!
So I tested again within the following days and now today I got a positive! :O
We will BD ofcourse just in case, but what the heck happened??

Here's an image of all the tests.
1. Was 9 November
2. Was 11 November
3. Was 10 November (got them wrong way round in photo.... )
4. Was 13 November
5. Was 14 November but with very very diluted pee, nearly white
6. Is today....
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=698903&stc=1&d=1384531705

Any thoughts? :shrug:

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 40
Sometimes your body doesn't release an egg on the first surge (your first + opk) and it does it again later. That might be what's going on now. Opks can also be used as HPTs though they don't normally start showing a darker line until much later than an HPT. If I were you I would go get another HPT just to rule that out, and if it's negative I would start bding!

Hi, this is strange....you said you got a faint line with your first hpt..? Apparantly, you cannot get a false positive on a pregnancy test. I say you test with a really GOOD hpt using fmu. Are you charting your bbt and if so, have you seen a temp shift which has remained elevated? If AF doesn't show, perhaps see your doc for a blood test to check whether you could be pregnant.
Good luck! x

Hi thanks for replying!

I have taken 2 FRERS and they are both negative so I guess the first one was a cruel evap line.

I do chart and my temps are all over the place, due to some personal issues causing me to get up different times every day and also not get a full night's sleep. So I can't really rely on those but this is it. (the low temps after O aren't real temps I didn't have time to temp those days so I just added a generic temp)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-268166-33768.png

I'm really trying to figure out what's going on with me. AF is now 6 days late and if it doesn't arrive by Monday I will go to the doctor's to see what's going on.

Hi Elizabeth, even tho some of your temps are unreliable, it's still possible to see a temp shift on your chart, so that's good. It would be good if you could get a temp reading over the weekend, even after a block of four hours, take your temp and adjust it to the time you would 'normally' take your temp. Some people don't like adjusting but I used to do it all the time when ttc and didn't have a prob with it.
Good luck honey, this is a nerve wracking time, I just pray to God it is good news for you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->