Very confused... Only Superdrug HPc have a faint pink line.

johnoblueshoe

Expecting number 5
Reaction score
Hi Ladies i wondered if any of you could shed any light on this for me...
I have tested quite a bit over the last 3 days and am getting very conflicting results...

When i use Superdrug tests i get a faint pink line...
https://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af126/twinsbabyjohnson/?action=view&current=newcarera255.jpg
https://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af126/twinsbabyjohnson/?action=view&current=newcarera255-1.jpg
this is the same on 3 tests...
i also used a clear blue and got a very and i mean very faint cross really had to tilt and squint to see it but i have tested on 3 tesco tests last one just now and nothing totally BFN:bfn:

but what i want to know is why is there a faint line on the superdrug tests are they prone for a faint line even if your not preggers as i have heard mixed reviews on them...and also there not getting any darker and surly they should be ... maybe something is wrong?
:cry:

still no:witch:

any advise would be welcome...:blush:

Hi,

I think your pregnant! Congratulations!!

As my doctor once explained to me, you can't get a false positive, false negative yes, false positive no. So, unless somebody else had urinated on the stick or the container you collected your urine in was previously used by somebody pregnant then you are pregnant!!

Probably the reason the Tesco one didnt work is that it could have been faulty, or prehaps if its early on in your pregnancy then the pregnancy hormone level wasnt at a high enough level for it to be picked up.

If you are still unsure, and just want a confirmation then go see your doctor. I wouldnt buy anymore tests (they are not cheap). I have been pregnant twice, both times the pink line was exceptionally faint and Ive had acurate readings from Superdrug before!!!! Do not worry about the line getting darker, sometimes its light for some unknown reason.

Hope that clarifys things a bit for you! xxxxxx
Congrats again!

tests look positive to me.
best advice i can give is get a frer :)

SD tests are really sensitive compared to the others, as suggested do an FRER.

X

I have no idea why that would show up.. sorry im not much help..x

They look positive to me hun. Saying that i got the same lines on my superdrug tests and they were evaps for me.(only showed after the time limit) If your lines showed up within the time limit i would prob say that are pregnant.:hugs:

i know that superdrug ones can be a bit dodgey but they picked up my pregnancy days before a frer did, They took a few days to get darker which made me panic but everything turned out to be fine. I would test again in a day or 2 with a first response test. Good luck xx

hi hun its maybe because superdrug ones measure at 10miu clearblue ones are 25miu i think and the tesco ones are either 25 miu or 50 miu. so it could just be a case of them not picking up the hormones as they arent high enough yet.

those superdrug ones definately look like bfps to me hun and i have never got a line on them looking like that unless it was a bfp. though i know a few others have had false lines. but no complaints from me. x

definately looks like a :bfp: 2 me!!! if u nt sure go 2 ur gp 4 a blood test. u could also try a clearblue digital xxx

I have done a test today with FMU with a superdrug test and it was :bfn:
So they must have all been convincing evaps... nasty.:cry::cry:

lots of baby dust to all you ladies though...

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->