Very convincing line on frer but hours later

Leslie735

Reaction score
I took this test on Thursday and it was bfn in the 5 min window threw it away and carried on. The next afternoon so about 15 hours later I looked at it.... I know Ugh! And this pink line was very much there. Normally I'd deem it an evap and move on but with my youngest I had a similar experience and was definitely pregnant. I plan to test again tomorrow morning. Thoughts?

View attachment 1048335

received_351555582067904.jpeg

It’s definitely a pink line and I definitely see it but given that it came up after the time frame I’d disregard it and test again in a couple of days :flower:

Same thing happened with me when I tested with my DD but an hour or so after putting it in the bin. Next day came up within the allocated time. Good luck & FX

I see it. I would test again. Good luck :)

I think it was an evap, had all negatives since but AF hasn't shown so??

Hopefully af stays away and you get a BFP

I see it. I would definitely test again! Keep the faith!

I haven't tested since yesterday morning and it was bfn. :(

I got this s today but took an hour to show, at the 10 mins mark it was a pink smudge then that dried and a line remained .

IMG_20181122_140810585~2.jpg

I don't know what to think or what brand of test to trust if I keep getting evaps. :(

Took a digital... :bfn: and then I started spotting tonight. Evil evaps!!!

AF is definitely here. :( so strange, I really thought this was it because I was so late and had none of my usual AF symptoms like sore bbs or cramping not even bloating. One thing I did learn though....I won't trust frers anymore and never look at a test after the 10 minute mark. So unless it's very obviously a line within a couple minutes I'm not believing it because I really had my hopes up and thought this was it. I'm heartbroken. :blush::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->