Very cuddly baby?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Josh has gone incredibly cuddly all of the sudden, he keeps reaching for my legs, feet and hugs them and cuddle them. When I take him in my arms he gives me big cuddles and rest his head in my neck for as long as 2-3 minutes!

Anyone else as such a cuddly baby? He's gonna be a mama's boy!:cloud9:

edit: Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all, I love it!!!!!!

Awwww how sweet,

Olivia has days like this where she gives lot of cuddles and othr days she'd rather be off playing.

x

awww how sweet :cloud9: Angelynn does this sometimes or when I come in the room and angel see's me she gets sooo excited and right away reaches out for me. Doesn't it make you feel so nice :)

Dec has always been a cuddly baby, dont you just love it?? Dec will stay for cuddles as long as you are giving them !! Lol I love it Dan would never give kisses or cuddles.
I love Decs kisses as well the great big baby drool ones, where he licks my cheek and leaves me soaking wet or tries to suck my lips Lol

rhys is extremely cuddley, he can cuddle for hours if i let him!

Aw, sweet. :) x

Amy has gotten like that with me and OH lately, I love it. I say "Aw, huggs" and she does it again. Think she is picking up the word now. :)

Aww bless him...my LO has only been doing that recently and thats only because he is teething!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->