VERY end of April-Begniing of May BFP PLEASEEEEE

4 days of :sex: I am so going on strike haha.

Hope I covered enough because my vajay is out on vacation :haha:

Guess today will be 1dpo for me....lets see..would be nice to get a bfp for mothers day.

:dust:

Btw, i am not charting or temp because it stresses me out. The only reason why I did the opk is because someone suggested it. Glad I did because it was very positive and dark.

Whoa, super blah feeling all day today, possibly from a delicious chocolate bunny I ate? But last night on night shift was serious sharp pains, twinges and flutters in my abdomen.. like a party in my uterus lol... Was the strangest thing it went on for quite a few hours and I can say I have never had that before on a tww.

Whoa, super blah feeling all day today, possibly from a delicious chocolate bunny I ate? But last night on night shift was serious sharp pains, twinges and flutters in my abdomen.. like a party in my uterus lol... Was the strangest thing it went on for quite a few hours and I can say I have never had that before on a tww.

hopefully that is a great sign!:thumbup: :dust:

Guess today will be 1dpo for me....lets see..would be nice to get a bfp for mothers day.

Btw, i am not charting or temp because it stresses me out. The only reason why I did the opk is because someone suggested it. Glad I did because it was very positive and dark.

you definitely deserve a break but sounds like you will have an awesome shot this cycle!! fx for you! and lots of :dust: your way!!

you definitely deserve a break but sounds like you will have an awesome shot this cycle!! fx for you! and lots of :dust: your way!!

Thanks so much I so hope so. I read somewhere its good to :sex: the day after ovulation too but I am burnt the hell out :wacko: so I guess I am 1dpo but right now I am feeling gassy and frickin dull pains in my left side. Ahh

Thanks so much I so hope so. I read somewhere its good to :sex: the day after ovulation too but I am burnt the hell out :wacko: so I guess I am 1dpo but right now I am feeling gassy and frickin dull pains in my left side. Ahh

I have read that as well....but not quite sure the justification behind that? I guess if you aren't sure exactly when you O'd maybe it would be relevant, but sounds like you have covered your bases well!

definitely get some rest! It can get VERY exhausting haha :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"