VERY end of April-Begniing of May BFP PLEASEEEEE

I caved and took a test this morning, I took it apart. This is wat I got.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 14
I am maybe 3 or 4 dpo and when starting night shift, had a feeling of nausea, so not sure if something I ate, or something else... Will continue to wait and see.

I am maybe 3 or 4 dpo and when starting night shift, had a feeling of nausea, so not sure if something I ate, or something else... Will continue to wait and see.

I have heard people say it can be from progesterone increase...fair enough....however I have also read up on it some and there are plenty of women who say they started feeling these things early on and OBVIOUSLY we all think it is too early, but they were actually pregnant so who knows?!

I'm going to assume im getting sick and continue to hold out and not test until AF is late......

At least that's how I'm thinking today...haha :thumbup:

I caved and took a test this morning, I took it apart. This is wat I got.

Shey i don't see a line but your temp jumped this morning. Maybe test in a few days.

Shey your temps look awesome! did you take another test?

I'm going to the doctors tomorrow to test and see what they say

I decided to stop temping the rest of this cycle because it gets too stressful everycycle and since I already know when I O'd I think I can stop now. I just hope I stick to the plan :)

I decided to stop temping the rest of this cycle because it gets too stressful everycycle and since I already know when I O'd I think I can stop now. I just hope I stick to the plan :)

Good Luck! :hugs:

Not really any symptoms, but then I normally don't have any. A couple of twinges and occasionally a small wave of blah feeling. Both of these could be anything. I am maybe 6 dpo? Not certain.

Happy Easter y'all ! Hope you all have a safe one!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
Oh my gosh Shey your temps are ao perfect Congrats! !!!!!!

Happy Easter everyone!!!!

Went out and bought an opk and it came up positive so we just dtd and also did it at 3am..hope I am covered but hey lol...my ovulation calendar says I ovulate tomorrow which is Monday but it showed up positive now so hey figured I would dtd again hahahhaa

Babydust to ya! Hope you get that BFP!
Went out and bought an opk and it came up positive so we just dtd and also did it at 3am..hope I am covered but hey lol...my ovulation calendar says I ovulate tomorrow which is Monday but it showed up positive now so hey figured I would dtd again hahahhaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->