Very energtic baby

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
my baby is 5 and half months old and he loves to play all the time :dohh:
he naps about 3 times a day, some day 2 ,about 20-30 min each time
He wakes up 4-6 times a night, been like this since birth :dohh:
Since 4 months old he loves to play more, (he used to nap an hour once a day includes those couple of naps as well,lol if i was lucky)
He hates me taking him to the bedroom :rofl: even know he's really tired . i think he worries that he might miss something
i try to keep up with him:rofl: because i only sleep 4-5 hours broken sleep
and I run around the house like headless chicken to do the housework when he naps

He likes me taking him around the house and show him stuffs , especially the kitchen :rofl: he fell asleep one day while i was cooking (he was on my hip, was cooking with one handed,lol)

if this is growth spurt,hope it doesn't last for another year :rofl:
Well I love my boy:cloud9:

Well, forgot to add that he changed his bedtime to 9pm instead of 7:30pm

ali loves to play all day too! i try and tire him out by taking him to various baby groups and taking him to the creche!!!! his sleeping varies - sometimes he is good, other times he is not. he is teething now so a bit grumpy! bless em!

kieran is so energetic all the time too he just doesn't stop he only has naps longer then 10 mins during the day if we are in the car lol he never stops moving its getting hard to keep up now lol

sometimes he sleeps through the night some times he won't go down to sleep till 2am like last night arghh! x x

Lola is a total energizer bunny! There's no titing her out! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->