Very faint BFP??

Vickster1

Reaction score
So I'm 9dpo... got a faint frer but digital is saying not pregnant??

Attachments

• IMG_5618.jpg
    IMG_5618.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 71
I ve always only used first response. A faint line is still positive, I can see the line. I had a faint line on one test and ended up pregnant with my first&second. I dont remember how many days past I was though, probably around 12. I just got a BFP on one I took this weekend with a more pronounced line but I am also 25dpo. I can't speak for digital. You can always wait a bit longer and re test to see if it gets darker.

You're pregnant!!! I got line like that with my last pregnancy and negative on digital. I got a positive on digital the next morning!Congrats!

Thank you! I'm going to take another frer in the morning and maybe do a digital when I can see the line getting darker after a few days hopefully! Can't believe it! First month trying

Definitely a line there hun. I have heard the digis arent as sensitive so maybe not showing positive cause it is so early but i would say POSITIVE!

Did you take another test today hun. Would be curious as my frer looked the same this morning but i am too scared to take a digi.

Hi yes I took another this morning and it's showing good progression. Also took a strip test this afternoon and it's showing on there now too!

Won't be taking a digital again until maybe Friday at the earliest as I think I'm too early to show on there!

Good luck let me know how you get on!

Did you take another test today hun. Would be curious as my frer looked the same this morning but i am too scared to take a digi.

Tests today. Top is yestersays, bottom today, and strip today

Attachments

• IMG_5641.jpg
    IMG_5641.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5642.jpg
    IMG_5642.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 28
Hi there! Mine looked like that yesterday at 9 dpo also, Im 10 dpo today, looks like we have the same due date!

took a digital this morning and saying pregnant 1-2 weeks. strip tests are also ALOT darker like a definite big fat line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->