Very faint bfp

momof2monkeys

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am hoping for some advice,I'm posting on behalf of my sister. She was due her period yesterday and got a very very faint line on a internet cheapie yesterday. She took a digi this morning that said negative, but then just took a frer and there Is a faint line. She is having on and off brown mucus spotting. She is worried that's it's a chemical pregnancy. What do you ladies think?

Thanks so much!

IMG-20190820-WA0006.jpg

I see it! Looks like the start of a BFP!

Thank you ,do you think it's a worry that it's so faint and she is already late and that she has brown spotting? we both going crazy

Looks like the start of her bfp, hopefully the spotting stops and her line progresses nicely...

Fingers crossed that the spotting stops soon <3

Early BFP definitely:)

Thanks so much ladies ❤ she is 17dpo today,she had one spot of bright red blood at 13dpo and then the last two days just had brown spotting here and there.is that to late for implantation bleeding,do to think it's a concern that the tests haven't got darker.she took her first one yesterday morning after the spotting the night before and it was very faint .then took this one this afternoon.what do you reckon? Thanks so much!

Definitely looks like an early BFP! Probably too early to detect on a digital, but I'd give a couple days and have her test again with a FRER. The spotting could be implantation bleeding.

Thanks so much ladies ❤ she is 17dpo today,she had one spot of bright red blood at 13dpo and then the last two days just had brown spotting here and there.is that to late for implantation bleeding,do to think it's a concern that the tests haven't got darker.she took her first one yesterday morning after the spotting the night before and it was very faint .then took this one this afternoon.what do you reckon? Thanks so much!
How long after taking the two tests did the positive lines appear? Also, did she test in the morning or a different time during the day?

They appeared pretty much straight away,the first cheapie was in the morning and the frer was this afternoon, she said she held her urine for about 2 hours .

I would also say it’s the start of her bfp, the spotting is probably old implantation blood since it’s brown. If implantation happened a little later then the hcg hasn’t risen enough yet to make stronger lines but give it 48 hrs between tests and you will likely see progression

So she did another test this morning and the line was barely visible, said she is having a bit of cramping this morning, so most likely a chemical

These are the tests to compare, the top one is the one she took this morning .to me they look the same ‍♀️

IMG-20190821-WA0002.jpg

Top one looks fractionally darker to me

I wouldn't worry about brown mucus spotting. It's red to be more worried about. Curious why you both are already thinking it is a chemical pregnancy? That looks like a real bfp starting so think positive thoughts at least for now. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->