Very faint bfp?

Mumzilla87

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I just need some advice, I don't know when I ovulated or when I'm due af as I have pcos but I've been feeling pretty sick and had a very sore back. Could this be very faint early bfps? It's one step ebay tests. These are the 3rd ones I've done and they seem to be getting darker every day.... But only very slightly.

IMG_20200831_092816.jpg IMG_20200831_092800.jpg

That looks like an early bfp to me! Fx’d for you!

I really hope it gets darker we've been trying for sooooo long. It started to feel like I was never going to give my fiance the baby he's always wanted pcos is an awful thing for a woman who is trying to conceive. Really hope this is our time

Thank you so much. Really feeling positive this time. Trying my best to stay level headed until I know for sure though lol. I only tested in the first place because I've been feeling really nauseous and my backs been agony the past few days.

Not trying to be pessimistic - but I used the purple handled One Steps for July's cycle and I got a faint BFP on 10 out of 15 of them when I wasn't pregnant. Of course I hope this is your BFP and I hope they are not the same faulty tests I used. Please confirm your result with another brand of test. Wishing you so much luck.

Not trying to be pessimistic - but I used the purple handled One Steps for July's cycle and I got a faint BFP on 10 out of 15 of them when I wasn't pregnant. Of course I hope this is your BFP and I hope they are not the same faulty tests I used. Please confirm your result with another brand of test. Wishing you so much luck.
I remember you posting those tests Dee. So heartbreaking they were so dark to be false , but they were. Did you ever contact the company to let them know the batch number and tests you had were bad?? I'm sure other ladies had same thing happen too. =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->