Very faint line at 12\13dpo

I think it looks fine for your dpo! You could have just implanted 11/12 dpo or ovulated layer than you thought! I think those are some strong lines girl and they look like they are getting darker :) congratulations!

Thanks ladies. I had some stomach cramps last night so expecting the worst. They were not as intense as with my first loss but definitely worse than af cramps.

I'm just pleased to see a BFP after all these months :happydance:

Very little or no progression. I'm still having stomach cramps and bloating so I think it's a chemical :(

I think the bottom one is today's and the top one is yesterday's. I can't remember now as they're so alike :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20160202_183033~2.jpg
    IMG_20160202_183033~2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 49
Actually, now it's dried it looks a bit better

Attachments

• IMG_20160202_184300.jpg
    IMG_20160202_184300.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 40
I had cramps with my successful pregnancy. It's totally normal. Felt like AF would arrive any moment. Start thinking positively. Your tests look great!

Thanks. My cramps feel worse than af though. They were keeping me awake last night :cry:

Bottom test is def darker! Good luck and hope you have your sticky bean xx

Definitely darker! Hope the cramps ease up soon xx

Don't get downhearted the recent test is far darker and looks great. FRER seem to take a good few mins to settle and grow darker, it has been a really stress for me in the past ! Haha.

Congratulations

I had some pretty awful cramps that had me doubled over. But I also has a subchorionic hemorrhage. Everything turned out fine though.

Maybe you O'd later than you think and that's why these test seem odd? Or are you sure about when you O'd?

Maybe space your tests out 48 hours to give your hcg a chance to double

Don't know why I bothered wasting a frer. Today's test is at the bottom. Bleeding started today :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_20160203_202908.jpg
    IMG_20160203_202908.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 59
Oh no I'm So sorry!

Chemicals are just awful and heartbreaking. Be kind to yourself

Joy x

I had such bad cramps with my son, I thought 100% sure I was miscarrying and called my doc a few different times in the middle fo the night. I'd get checked and everything would be fine. It's just implantation and stretching. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->