Very faint line at 12\13dpo

So just to update: I got my blood results back and they more than doubled in 48 hours!!!

Things are looking good so far :thumbup:

:dance:

Congratulations C Beary!!! <3 I'm 12 dpo and did my first test today and it is suuuper light - I posted pics. Do you still have your first tests? Mine is even harder to see now - I'm wondering if yours got lighter too as they got old (??)

Hi ella- I binned the ic.. Think I've still got the frer and they do look a bit duller. I'll go and look at your thread now.

Congrats, what a rollercoaster you went through. So glad things turned out well.

Just wanted to mention--I bled from 4 weeks to 12 weeks with this pregnancy, including a massive bleed at 9.5 weeks that included clots, bits of placenta, and decidua. Doctors gave me answers ranging from pockets of blood or irritation from the implantation process, to poor attachment of the placenta. It has not affected baby in any way so far--she is, and has been, measuring ahead the whole pregnancy. Bleeding can be so scary but in many, many cases, it's just a very weird part of an otherwise totally healthy pregnancy! If you are still spotting or bleeding, just a word of caution to keep an eye on your hemoglobin. I became very anemic because I was spotting so much, and for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->