VERY hard time coming up with girl names... HELP?

twokiddos

3 boys and preg w/#4
Reaction score
So the title says it all... after 3 boys you would think we'd be fresh out of boy names. NOPE! Before finding out this bump is pink, we picked out Carter for a boy name. But now we're almost positive we're having a girl and can't, for the life of us, pick a girl name that we LOVE.

While we were TTC baby #1 we had decided on Emma Rose for a girl. We kept that name throughout until we were pregnant with DS#3 and we switched to Olivia Rose as we had suffered a MMC before conceiving him and loved the nickname Liv to symbolize our rainbow. But now that we have our girl bump, we just aren't sure we "love" any girl name. We "like" a lot... but nothing we've both said, "that's the one!"

So here's our short list for our girl names. We'd love suggestions and opinions about what you think. We are settled on Rose for the middle name as that was the flower we had at our wedding and it means a lot to us.

Olivia
Emma
Jillian
Charlotte

Thanks!!!

Why not use your boy choice ?! I think carter is cute for a girl :)

I love Charlotte rose nn Lottie x

Beautiful names you have in mind!

I really love Olivia Rose. That is such a girly, soft, pretty name in my opinion.

I also like Emma. Not a huge fan of Jillian. Charlotte is nice.

Other suggestions:
Audrey
Ava
Ella
Harper
Katherine
Eliza
Eleanor

:) All I could think of! But I think the short list you've got is very good already.

Thanks ladies!!! My favorite is Olivia I just worry that it's too popular right now and she'll have 5 of them in her class at school. Then again, I have a Jacob and I have never met another one in the last 8 years.

I like the names mentioned in this thread! Especially Harper, it's pretty, gaining popularity but still a little unusual

Erin
Lilly
Penelope
Lara
Isabelle
Ophelia

I like Harper too but DH didn't like it at all. Can't do Erin as my DR'S name is Aaron :) Keep the suggestions coming... I love what you ladies have come up with so far.

Elizabeth, Leonie, Bobbie, Caitlin, Rhiannon, Abigail, Ellen, Lana, Libby, Bethany, Paige, Florence, Pheobe, Casey, Lillian, Nicole, Nicola, Amelia, Amelie, Alexis, Leigha, Layla, Isla

I think Emma goes best with your sons names

and

Charlotte goes worst with your sons names

I love your choices, but in order of most favorite to least, here goes:

1. Emma Rose
2. Charlotte Rose
3. Jillian Rose
4. Olivia Rose

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics