very irratated.. doc fees.. need advice

sammiexsue

Reaction score
So back when i was 7 months pregnant my doc office gave me my fees for my doc office for my pregnancy and delivery just for the office.. well that was way over 3000 the paper said.. and on the bottom it said to have it paid by the end of my 7th month.. umm really do they think were all rich.. so any how i called them and said i could pay 30 bucks a month for a while and maybe more later down the road.. well they made me sign a paper saying id pay 250.00 something every month (and at the time of signing i repeated what ive been told and the nurse said thats fine, they just want it signed to show i recieved it) well ive since called them 3 times since getting that paper and every time they say as long as im paying something its fine. well does that mean they can send me to collections or sue me cuz i signed that paper?? even tho they are telling me id be okay paying 30 buck a month... and can they stop treating me as long as im paying every month?? I get harassed by the front desk every time i go in.. and every time i go in for my last weekly appts i was paying 10 bucks a visit so i was paying roughly 30-40 bucks a month... the woman goes we really need to get this paid.. its like seriously next time im going to say something to someone. because its getting old im being told one thing and then they act like im scum or lower then dirt because i cant fork out 3 grand out of my ass.. any how if anyone knows if they can send me to collection or sue me please give some advice im going crazy.. thinking the worst.

Sorry i can't help, in the UK so not sure how medical bills work.
Hope you get it sorted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->