Very Late, BFN 1 Week ago, HELP!!!

stenny29

Reaction score
Hi Girls

Is anyone else over a week late plus testing Neg??
I am between 11 and 18 days late (irregular periods) I am never as long as this between periods.
Done a test last Saturday and it was negative!! I got a positive ovulation test on the 14th of April so don't think I ov'd late x
Any advice would be welcome x

Im in the same boat hun. apart from iv got a 5 month old son, hen i was preg with him i never had a positive test till i was like 9 weeks, so now im late on and its buggin my the tests r neg, confusing ay! Keep me posted with ur results x

I tested bfn up untill 20 days late in march:thumbup: So dont give up hope at all till the wicked:witch: arrives. :hugs: and lots of baby :dust: you guys

Nope not my month.. Mother nature visited me today, but fingers crossed for u xx

Sorry about the bitch ( i mean witch, lol) getting you hun x
I have a four year old and didn't realise I was preggo until 5 weeks when I first tested, Happy accident!! All this ttc is new to me, totally missed all this bit before, he he x So I don't know if I would have tested positive early. I am now between 12 and 19 days late. Surely i would be showing positive by now?
BTW tested with CB Digital this am and bloody BFN!!! :cry:

Hiya I'm CD4- normally 28/29. Tested 3 times- BFN last one being last Tues!! Gonna try and wait a bit longer to test! Don't feel pregnant or that AF is on its way!!!

Strange bodies!!!!!

xxx

yes..... I am also the same. Day 38 now of a 28 to 32 day cycle. spotting wed and again saturday. Thats all! Done a few Internet cheapies including one first thing today all negative!

interested to see what happens with you

sorry toi hear this girls fingers crossed you all get your bfps soon xx

Any news????

I'm CD47!!! Still holding out, but wanting an answer either way now!!!!

xxx

I'm over two weeks late...no sign of AF...had ongoing symptoms, loads of BFN...one suspected EVAP or faint positive...urgh

Thank youuuuu :)

Still no AF! nearly 3 weeks late...this is crazy! havn't tested for a while...sure it will be a BFN though...I just want to know either way! I've never went this long without AF before!!!

Still no AF! nearly 3 weeks late...this is crazy! havn't tested for a while...sure it will be a BFN though...I just want to know either way! I've never went this long without AF before!!!

OMG! Have you been to docs for a blood test hun?xxx

OMG! Have you been to docs for a blood test hun?xxx

No, I haven't yet actually...if AF doesn't show up by the weekend though I will deff make an appointment. Had CRAZY symptoms. There have been dozens of times I could have SWORN AF was here but nope. Had weird discharge, sore breasts and sharp pains, weird twinges, lower back ache, waves of sickness, crying at stupid things, headaches. My breasts have gone all pointy and veiny too...but every test i've had is BFN but never used FMU....the only time I did use FMU was when I got the suspected EVAP (not sure if it came up within the time frame or not though...) hmmmmmmmmmm

Nia,

Your symptoms sound a lot like mine.Im late by 16 days:cry:

ahh...any of you girls still waiting for AF? It's now been almost 2 months since my last one. Still been having crazy symptoms but haven't tested for AGES.

Ive been spotting since yest and today morn after 23 days.Hopefully its the witch on her way.Negative HPTs though.You should get checked.My doc ran all tests.Gave up as everything seemed normal and referred me to an Ob Gyn.Hoping to get some answers there.

Its easier to sleep with some answers.2 months is a long time.If u r not irregular i would just make sure everything is alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->