very light lightning pains in uterus/cervix

that's me too LIV. I try not to keep my hopes up. JUST WANNA be surprised ya know.. LOL! I just find it funny that its nearing my AF but my boobs dont feel sore like the usual. It feels like something heavy is dumped on my chest though. I have trouble breathing this week.

here is the tread...i could be wrong that they all got it that month...but those that are preg, are in there last month.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ou-get-stitch-pains-shooting-pains-early.html

wow.. seems they ALL got BFP!!! good find msLesley!

hhhmm dno , could be a sign aswell :D not sure tho,
ive also feel like theres summit there in my stomach , mabey its just cos im hopin to be pregnant but i dno its werid, like when i run and stuff and walkin around, just feels like ,aww i cant explain , prob nothing tho lol.
yeah init best not to get hopes up and be even more dissapointed, ive had so many times i think wooo this is the month and then BANG , i just feel so depressed and crying and just shuving my gob with choc lol.
wait a week or so like u say if you dont come on, and hopfully its positive hun :D
do you normally get symtoms just before u come on? if so had them or not this month?
gd luck to u both :D xoxox

my christ there all expecting... really hope this is same for us :) x

This is the first time I have this "sharp lightning pain". I usually gets cramps and whatever else that comes with AF. But like I said, compare to those times when I did feel pregnant, but I wasnt, this time, I DONT FEEL pregnant but Im feeling different. I sure hope I am though. :blush:

And I hope you are, too. Then we can all be "9H&H mate" till our due dates. :)

yeah same as u i normally get cramps, mine like 7 - 5 days before i come on, and then backach about a day before, and then i come on, but i havent had any cramps of yet, just same as u , first time ive had these sharp pains :S , really hope means something and that thread mslesley linked looks really hopful :)
i noo init :D haha. i went on a site yestday and i typed in day of my first peroid and roughly how long my cycle is and said baby due date would be may 15th or summit if preg, i was lyk awww lol.
routing for u both gurlies :D keep informed x x

ive had this before..but not in the 5 months since ttc. last month i got absolutely no cramping right to af...the only thing i got a lot of was prickling...if you know what i mean. they were all over the place in my cervix. This month all together has been very different from the others..but like you said...something can be new and then bam...af is here...which i have experienced before as well.

tho my hopes are up a bit...i still expect the bleeping bleep to be here lol

yeah think no what u mean, aww lv ya. hopfully this month is very different and bfp for u :D,
yeah try to be hopful but not too much incase , im trying to stay on a level , even tho i no if i come on i will be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad.
keep eachother informed anyway and see what happens :D xoxox

i just read that when you get this...that you should take a warm bath, use a warm water bottle or drink a warm tea and it will help ease it. i just drank a tea and i havent really felt nothing since :thumbup:

ooo ta for advice :D always drink tea anyway so helps lol. gd u havent felt nothing since :)

well im not going to get too excited till i see the doctor tomorrow.. but i just got a pink faint line on my hpt.. im sure its not an evap cause its just too pink..

i have had these pains and cramping since sunday.. good luck girls :)

well im not going to get too excited till i see the doctor tomorrow.. but i just got a pink faint line on my hpt.. im sure its not an evap cause its just too pink..

i have had these pains and cramping since sunday.. good luck girls :)

REALLY?! that is fantabulous! congrats :hugs:

I have had these afew times as well

aww let us no tonyamanda what drs say :)
,yeah lawa werid init the pains, aghh well wait and see what they could mean init :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->